Realistic Car drawings - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
przemson

przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Realistic Car drawings

Hi guys,
Just wanted to show you some of my car drawings.

Please come and see:

http://przemus.deviantart.com/gallery

Hope you like them

Any comments are welcome
przemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
shattered_memory

shattered_memory is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
shattered_memory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
przemson

przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx przemson is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
thanks

Old 11-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
d3v0
CRSX In-House Counsel

d3v0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx d3v0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx d3v0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx d3v0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx d3v0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx d3v0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx d3v0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx d3v0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
WTB some of those GP drawings, dang!

Mods? 225 Hankook V12 Evo on 17" stockies | A-Spec Wing (dealership installed)
d3v0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
flyin_gnome
Master Member

flyin_gnome is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
truly impressive. Really like the glass work and reflections, I've done a lot of pencil drawings but nothing like these. Thanks for sharing.
Triumph Daytona 675 #382 Race Bike

|Rev| at Nasioc = "Stretched tires look like what I imagine a sphincter looks like while it is passing a very large turd."
flyin_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
przemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3v0 View Post
WTB some of those GP drawings, dang!
Let me know what drawings are you interested in
przemson1234@vp.pl

thank you
Old 11-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
My02DC5

My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My02DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wow, fucking awesome.
Motorcycle Crew #19
My02DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #8
przemson

Thanks man
Old 11-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #9
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
wow man you have a gift for sure
Old 11-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #10
C.J.

C.J. is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
wow great work!
Old 12-02-2011, 01:22 AM   #11
przemson

Thank you
Old 12-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #12
Razor4ever
Visca el Barca!

Razor4ever is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Extrenely good quality drawings. Top league.

One question though, how did You come up with Your username? Does it come from a name in some foreign culture?
Next year something serious coming...
Razor4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #13
jaydem916
Master Member

jaydem916 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
how long does it take you to draw?
jaydem916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #14
adam romero

adam romero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adam romero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adam romero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adam romero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adam romero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adam romero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adam romero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adam romero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
dangg thats reallly some artistic shit great pictures bro
Old 12-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
hondamotorz
Master Member

hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
that's talent. you can easily make good money off them
Old 12-08-2011, 02:59 AM   #16
Reloaded
VTEC FLUID VENDOR

Reloaded is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Those are some ridiculously nice pictures! Good job man! You have a very gifted skill
Old 12-08-2011, 04:37 AM   #17
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
damn. drawings are

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #18
06h

06h is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06h is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06h is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06h is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06h is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06h is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06h is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06h is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I wonder what his rates are lol in usd
06h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #19
przemson

not that much from 120 to 400$
Old 01-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #20
mazing3

mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wow dude, i really like the bmw front end and the porsche. How long does it takes you to make one
mazing3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #21
mazharracer
Mazharracer

mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
u got some talent

Instagram: mazharracer
mazharracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #22
desii
Master Member

desii is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
damn dude, TALENT!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #23
3Stars&ASun
Banned

3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
dat shet cray(ons)
3Stars&ASun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #24
tchurch
Master Member

tchurch is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
holy shit bro, this is seriously amazing, some of them look like full out photos. you have a gift for sure. how much would you charge to do a drawing of my car? great job man
tchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:29 AM   #25
przemson

Thanks guys really happy that you like my work ussualy it takes me 30-40 hours to finish one piece