RSX vs FR-S - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-26-2015, 07:41 PM   #76
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

superchargedk20 is on a distinguished road superchargedk20 is on a distinguished road
In ur honest opinion do u beleive the car warrants a 30K price tag?
superchargedk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2015, 07:06 AM   #77
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member
I paid 19k for a used 2013 with 20,000 miles so I'll say it's worth that lol. 30 though? I'd look at my other options. I'd be in new evo territory at that point.
Kevink121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:18 AM   #78
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Plus 30k is the sticker price for maybe the fully loaded models. The base ones of both twins (which pretty much perform identically to the loaded ones since there's not a lot of differences in hardware) are like 26k. Big difference.
DeeezNuuuts83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2015, 11:32 AM   #79
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

superchargedk20 is on a distinguished road superchargedk20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevink121 View Post
I paid 19k for a used 2013 with 20,000 miles so I'll say it's worth that lol. 30 though? I'd look at my other options. I'd be in new evo territory at that point.
This is msrp I beleive they are worth. 20k and u got the special edition right? That's what they should've cost. One big turn off for me was the 30k price tag and what u got in return. I just felt the car was way overpriced due to "hype". 19k way more realistic. Even 26k still wouldn't sit well for me. I still rather have a s2k though
Old 08-27-2015, 11:56 AM   #80
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
New EVO territory for 30k? Good luck.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 01:27 PM   #81
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

He's right. Mid 35-40 for an evo
Old 08-27-2015, 01:34 PM   #82
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
New EVO territory for 30k? Good luck.
Who needs new when slightly used will do?

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invento...396_isFeatured

30 seconds of searching so this is more about what I mean.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:56 PM   #83
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

When u said new I assumed 2015 lol. But yes def can get a decent evo for mid 20s. I'm more of a evo 7 or 8 man lol
Old 08-27-2015, 06:56 PM   #84
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Oh I spose I did say new didn't I... Well newer lol. But yeah I think I'd prefer a 9 out of the bunch. The 10's are nice, roomate owned one for a while (as a winter car )
Old 08-27-2015, 07:41 PM   #85
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
drove one a few times and if i can, i would move from my rsx to a brz as well. the car just feels better for me and the seats are more comfortable. i like the interior too, with the gauges and displays. i really wouldn't move to another 2dr since i want an awd 4dr, but if i could get multiple cars this would be one of them i own
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:15 PM   #86
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I heard only fags drive FR-S's
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 08:12 AM   #87
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
lol scion drivers
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 09:14 AM   #88
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Personally I'd have gone for the Subaru badge over the Scion badge. The factory HIDs and in-dash navigation were already worth the difference to me (plus being able to negotiate on price or use my company pricing would be a plus).
Old 08-28-2015, 09:24 AM   #89
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznKirby View Post
I heard only fags drive FR-S's
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
lol scion drivers
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
Personally I'd have gone for the Subaru badge over the Scion badge. The factory HIDs and in-dash navigation were already worth the difference to me (plus being able to negotiate on price or use my company pricing would be a plus).
Me 4
Old 08-28-2015, 11:05 AM   #90
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

Dude don't u own one?!?!
Old 08-28-2015, 12:45 PM   #91
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

Who?
Old 08-28-2015, 01:56 PM   #92
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

The guy above lol. Kevin121
Old 08-28-2015, 02:39 PM   #93
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Me 4, I didn't want to be associated with a scion badge lolol.

The subtle differences were a factor as well. Alcantara seats, head unit, a climate control that didn't look like ass... more subtle front bumper. But yeah, a lot of it was that I didn't want a scion badge lololol
Old 08-28-2015, 02:48 PM   #94
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

Do u still have ur type s?
Old 08-28-2015, 02:57 PM   #95
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Nah some old prick totalled it for me in his F150. It was for sale and everything.

Wound up making more on the part out than I would have selling outright though.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:06 PM   #96
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

Well that's cool that u got ur money. My type s is an 02 it's my dd. The paint is that ugly red and rhe clear coat on one side is almost off. I just love beating frs with my beat up s
Old 08-28-2015, 03:49 PM   #97
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Old 08-28-2015, 03:50 PM   #98
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
BRZ
-----
FRS

DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 08:43 PM   #99
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Wish I could have sold it outright and kept it in the area but on the other hand it was fun turning rsx parts into money and spending it on the correlating BRZ part lolol.

Sold the race header, bought a race header. Sold the Q300, bought a Q300 lolol.

The only shitty thing is, that like $3,500 later, it's still much slower than mY rsx was.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:52 PM   #100
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevink121 View Post
Me 4, I didn't want to be associated with a scion badge lolol.

The subtle differences were a factor as well. Alcantara seats, head unit, a climate control that didn't look like ass... more subtle front bumper. But yeah, a lot of it was that I didn't want a scion badge lololol
The badge is just a badge to me.

Best of both worlds; I got all the little luxury items (seats, hvac, push bottom, etc), and I got the better looking (imo) bumper. It's just more aggressive I think.
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote