2015 Subaru WRX Leaked After Teaser - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
skareem92
skareem92

skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
2015 Subaru WRX Leaked After Teaser

Personally, I've been waiting for this for a long time.

http://theautopanel.blogspot.com/201...rx-teased.html

Broke Student Crew #035!
2006 ASM Base Auto - RIP
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
1993 Mazda Miata
2005 Acura RSX Type S
barikarmy.com
skareem92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Honestly it's a little underwhelming, visually. But if the performance is on point, then that would make up for it. If they use any of their handling know-how that they applied in the FR-S/BRZ and apply it to AWD, then it would be a pretty nice combination.
DeeezNuuuts83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
Squidward

Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Squidward is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I like the front end, very ostentatious like a Subaru should be, but the back looks rather like a Corolla. Maybe it's just the color, I think WRX's should always be blue with the classic golden rims
Squidward is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
brysx
Just Enjoy This Shit

brysx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

looks like an aggressive corolla.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
skareem92
skareem92

skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx skareem92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysx View Post

you know, the more you say that, the more it makes sense. i've also seen comparisons to the new civics and the body shape is sadly on point. i don't know what direction subaru is trying to go in, but it is rather disappointing.
Broke Student Crew #035!
2006 ASM Base Auto - RIP
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
1993 Mazda Miata
2005 Acura RSX Type S
barikarmy.com
Old 11-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #6
skareem92
skareem92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
Honestly it's a little underwhelming, visually. But if the performance is on point, then that would make up for it. If they use any of their handling know-how that they applied in the FR-S/BRZ and apply it to AWD, then it would be a pretty nice combination.
apparently the handling is going to be out of this world. in the words of subaru "nobody has ever built anything like it. ourselves included."

apparently everything from the chassis down to the lugnuts works together to give unparalleled handling. so let's see what happens. the official unveiling is November 20th.
Broke Student Crew #035!
2006 ASM Base Auto - RIP
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
1993 Mazda Miata
2005 Acura RSX Type S
barikarmy.com
Old 11-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #7
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
I hope so, for their sake. But it's just weird for them to have always had a car that understeered FAR more than its most direct competitor, yet they magically figured it out one day.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #8
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Liked all gens but sadly this prototype does nothing for me. Looks too soft. Bugeye and hawkeye ftw!.

Last edited by JStrag3; 11-13-2013 at 11:25 PM..
JStrag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #9
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

No, the one between those two (the 2004-2005) was the best looking one of all.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:26 PM   #10
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lol, I was never really a fan. The headlights remind me of the older elantra.

Last edited by JStrag3; 11-13-2013 at 11:34 PM..
Old 11-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #11
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

I was super disappointed by the 2006-2007... the hawkeyes themselves were fine, but the grille just killed it. And the taillights took a huge step backward. Plus that rooftop wing was a poor attempt at somewhat countering the Evo MR's vortex generator. I likely would have ended up with a WRX (or maybe an STI) if Subaru had kept the 2004-2005 exterior for 2006, as I was in a position to get a new car at that time, and I couldn't find a brand-new 2005 within 250 miles of me, and the specific one I wanted (wingless base crystal gray metallic) was clearly going to be even more difficult to find. But I just couldn't dig the 2006 facelift... though things worked out for me in the end.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #12
JStrag3
Banned

Lol, yea I'm not much of a fan of the grille, but love the headlights. X2 on those tails though lol, ricey clear altezza look.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:42 AM   #13
Extra Krispy
Former Mod-Still a God

Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
The one thing I think that has been lacking is the interior. It is just not up to par for me. If the 2015 can step it up I am sold. The exterior is sexy

]
Extra Krispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:52 AM   #14
skareem92
skareem92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Krispy View Post
The one thing I think that has been lacking is the interior. It is just not up to par for me. If the 2015 can step it up I am sold. The exterior is sexy
I hated the interior in my 2013 (the dash mainly). I loved the seats and how comfortable they were, but the dash made so much noise every time I hit a bump or something.
Broke Student Crew #035!
2006 ASM Base Auto - RIP
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
1993 Mazda Miata
2005 Acura RSX Type S
barikarmy.com
Old 11-18-2013, 11:53 PM   #15
swaggal0s0
DC5 Owner

swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I hope the pic they have on the site is more like what it will actually look like cuz the full body pics of it doesn't look as aggressive AT ALL!!!!!
Old 11-19-2013, 04:48 AM   #16
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysx View Post

guess it's just me that likes the way it looks, i see nothing wrong with it. i want interior pics tho
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:21 AM   #17
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
Not a fan off the bat... But never was a big fan before
Old 11-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #18
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
not a fan of this leaked version
Old 11-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #19
SLOWrsx_1969
Modding One Car Is Easy

SLOWrsx_1969 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Concept = I've been following since march, randomly drooling over it
This = I'll have to see it in person...

1979 Chevrolet Pickup 1500 4x4 10" lift, 40" Boggers.
SLOWrsx_1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #20
hhasheart
M30W

hhasheart is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
The reveal is today!
hhasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:15 PM   #21
FatBoyNYC
Maldito Goldo

FatBoyNYC is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
looks like
Taffeta White 2004 RSX Base AUTO For Sale
FatBoyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #22
FatBoyNYC
Maldito Goldo

FatBoyNYC is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
The Front

The Rear

Taffeta White 2004 RSX Base AUTO For Sale
FatBoyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #23
JStrag3
Banned

Ugly as fuck.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #24
skareem92
skareem92

Here's the complete rundown of it. Looks like all the rumors were true, yet the CVT with it's sophistication, doesn't seem that bad.

http://theautopanel.blogspot.com/201...al-reveal.html

Broke Student Crew #035!
2006 ASM Base Auto - RIP
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
1993 Mazda Miata
2005 Acura RSX Type S
barikarmy.com
Old 11-21-2013, 12:31 AM   #25
mschaidle
Sith Lord

mschaidle is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Yeah, that back end looks like the Corolla or Civic 4 door... Meh.

Front end is ok. Overall the whole thing is kinda boring to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
I like to think of CRSX as the front lines of the war against rice.
mschaidle is offline   Reply With Quote