Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official March " my daddy can beat up your daddy" *CHAT*

Tags
march
20K views 1K replies 30 participants last post by  Bath Tussue 
#1 ·
lol first, i didnt know what to put for title.

#398 ·
man...after doing some reason, there's so many mixed reviews of the Advan S4's...decisions decisions

#406 ·
Well, I was gonna get some b4 I knew about the brands. Motegi is considered the cheaper brand. You pay for what you get, right? Theyre cheap for a reason...Thats why with a big break kit like that, I would of upped on the wheels and got some Volks or somethin:p..CE28N's

#407 ·
[rant]
When I bought the car, I had the choice between 2 sets of wheels. One set of these Konig (sp?) Villain wheels that were absolutly hideous + curbed to shit annnd had bald tires. The other set were the motegi's. The motegi's looked 10x better, had good rubber and only minimal curbing. That in combination of with my GF, who's just learning how to drive, made them the logical choice. NO SHES NOT 16!! She's just never needed her license til now LOL!

Anyways, this car hasnt been driven since November. The car has the weirdest no start issue, which im assuming has to do with the HACKED TO SHIT dash harness. That put a hinder on me buying my new rims.
[/rant]
wow, that got excessive fast BAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.