Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Welcome to the New Acura TSX Forum

Tags
acura forum tsx
17K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  K20A2 
#1 ·
I wanted to welcome you to our brand new Acura TSX forum. After getting some requests, and because TSX owners are part of the k-series family I felt it was finally time to add one. Club RSX is the original k-series website, so why not try to expand and make this website better.

I want you to use this thread for you to give me feedback, opinions, and ideas on how we can make TSX owners feel more welcome. Our technical forums are already a great source of information for general performance but this forum can become a great source of TSX specific information as well.

We have also started to carry TSX parts in the online store for those that are interested: http://store.clubrsx.com/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=TSX. I am working very hard at expanding what we offer. Please also feel free to post up any parts that you are looking for and I will get them added as soon as possible.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy this forum!

#30 ·
reason i ask is because a friend just bought an 04 tsx 6spd and its time to replace the clutch. so i naturally turn to the crsx store, remembering they had tsx parts too.. and i no longer see the tsx specific clutch/flywheel stuf *not sure if flywheel was there* so he ordered the act clutch thru act, but would like a light fly as well. what should he order that we know fits?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.