***List of Wheel Sizes, Offsets, and Tire Sizes for RSX. - Page 52 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > SUSPENSION > Wheels & Tires
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #1276
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You def don't want +15's. +30 should work but maybe +35 is what you need if you don't want to roll. Depends on camber
IronGumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #1277
matty1007

matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I set the camber in alittle bit in on the rear and in the front I cant remember what I went with though.

but either size with fit?
Old 10-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #1278
matty1007

matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx matty1007 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronGumby View Post
You def don't want +15's. +30 should work but maybe +35 is what you need if you don't want to roll. Depends on camber
but if go with +30 ill have to roll fenders?

Old 10-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #1279
matty1007

tell yea the truth I know nothing about all this tire fitment and offset stuff im learning more and more. all I have had on my type s is 05 type s wheels normal tires so any help would be appericated. trying to get into it I think it looks cool and would like to get into it
Old 10-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #1280
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah that looks sweet but people often don't post/mention when they roll their fenders. Doesn't help people that live where they salt the roads that don't want to (or can't! -- mine are all bubbly and need sanding and repainting! No can do on rolling!).

Plus I hear that if you go over 5mm spacers you will need extended wheel studs so the lug nuts still have something to screw onto.

And sorry, yeah -- won't know if you need to roll cuz it also depends on your tire size! I was assuming something functional for x9's like 245/40's, but sure you could fit something less without rolling but what exactly I don't know
Old 10-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #1281
matty1007

Quote:
Yeah that looks sweet but people often don't post/mention when they roll their fenders. Doesn't help people that live where they salt the roads that don't want to (or can't! -- mine are all bubbly and need sanding and repainting! No can do on rolling!).

Plus I hear that if you go over 5mm spacers you will need extended wheel studs so the lug nuts still have something to screw onto.

And sorry, yeah -- won't know if you need to roll cuz it also depends on your tire size! I was assuming something functional for x9's like 245/40's, but sure you could fit something less without rolling but what exactly I don't know
yea I don't know what tire size I was going to use I would stretch them a bit I was thinking of the 18 by 8 mb battles gunmetal they have a +30 offset so was just wondering of they would fit and what size tire and everything
Old 10-14-2013, 04:38 PM   #1282
matty1007

I have my car set up for cornering and I don't want to put stress on my steering stuff with spacers thanks for the idea though. I just really want to get battles for it. just trying to get a size that will fit and all that good stuff.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #1283
Yesitsallan

Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hey, I'm new to this forum and I'm in need of advice.
I was wondering whether these specifications would fit on my type s with Tein S-Tech springs which drops 1.5in for front and 1.7in for the rear.

Enkei RPF1
18x8.5+30
18x9.5+38

Any suggestions on tire sizes without having stretched tires? And don't really want too low profile tires. It'll be much appreciated!! Thanks
Yesitsallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #1284
Yesitsallan

Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yesitsallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofatchics View Post
you'll probably need a slight stretch to fit that size
What size tires would I need? :/
Old 11-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #1285
Yesitsallan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofatchics View Post
245/255 depends on how meaty you like your tires
Cheers bro
Old 11-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #1286
streetone

streetone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx streetone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx streetone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx streetone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx streetone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx streetone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx streetone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx streetone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Can i run 255 without rolling fenders
streetone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #1287
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

Maybe in the front only with stock suspension on 17x8+45 or +40, or 17x8.5+40. (I've done the latter)
Old 12-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #1288
Blazed954

Blazed954 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazed954 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazed954 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazed954 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazed954 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazed954 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazed954 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazed954 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm going to run 20x10 in rear and 20x9 in front hella flush .. I just finished building a 8th gen accord. I'll post pics
Blazed954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #1289
hbjai
Zenki

hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
will R32 GTR Rims 16x8 +30 Offset fit on stock body with 1.4inch drop(Mugen SS)? What kind of tire should I run to minimize rubbing? 225/50R16 or 245/45R16?
hbjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #1290
EMk20
Master Member

EMk20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EMk20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EMk20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EMk20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EMk20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EMk20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EMk20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EMk20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbjai View Post
will R32 GTR Rims 16x8 +30 Offset fit on stock body with 1.4inch drop(Mugen SS)? What kind of tire should I run to minimize rubbing? 225/50R16 or 245/45R16?
I would try a 225/45/16 and just see how it looks if u are going to ball GTR wheels id make it look sick unless u like the beefy tire look.

I would go with even a smaller tire but thats just me.

Last edited by EMk20; 12-16-2013 at 09:26 PM..
EMk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #1291
Ludwig

Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbjai View Post
I have 16x8.5 +35, w/ a 5mm spacer making them +30, so that they wouldn't rub the rear trailing arm.
If I've done my math right, and I like to think I have, you should be able to run them without the spacers and have no problem at all, well at least as far as rubbing on the trailing arm, you still might need a slight fender roll, depending on camber settings.

I also run a 225/50R16 tire.

More pics of my setup can be found here: Ludwig's DC5

Also, if I remember correctly Temptazn_Mark used to run R32 wheels, so he'd be the guy to ask.

Last edited by Ludwig; 12-21-2013 at 08:34 PM..
Ludwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:16 PM   #1292
Jorge_DC5

Jorge_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jorge_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jorge_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jorge_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jorge_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jorge_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jorge_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jorge_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
17x10 +20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunit2004 View Post
New to the whole sizing thing. Will be getting some wheels soon and wondered if this would work without problems.

Wheel: 18x8 5x114.3 +35 offset, 67.1 center bore.
Tire: 225/40/18

Car is lowered 1 inch. Do you think they would fit good?
Does the rear rub or hit the lower arm with a 17x10+10?? Because I want to go with a 17x10 +20 on my 02 Rsx
Would I have to modify anything other than rolling my quarters ?
Old 01-16-2014, 11:46 PM   #1293
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
17x9 +28. Since it's only a few mm off of the typical +35 RPF1 size, +28 should fit fine right? Planning on either a 245 or a 255 tire, not sure yet. I know I'll need the rears rolled for sure, run a little bit of camber, but other than that the fronts should be fine right, no need to remove fender liner?
Old 01-24-2014, 10:40 AM   #1294
Fuel53
You wish

Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Please add to the list even though its 8 years old.

235/40/18 tire will fit a 18x9 +30 rim no body mods or camber, flush with body
225/40/18 tire will fit a 18x9.5 +22 slight stretch with -2 degrees camber, no body mods required unles you want to.
235/40/18 tire will fit a 18x9.5 +22 no stretch with -2 degrees camber, no body mods required unles you want to.

Just some info for you crazy wide rim fans.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:24 AM   #1295
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

nor fender rolling? or have you tried a nice aggressive S-turn to see if you rub your trailing arm?
Old 01-24-2014, 11:31 AM   #1296
Fuel53
You wish

Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fuel53 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
nor fender rolling? or have you tried a nice aggressive S-turn to see if you rub your trailing arm?
Why yes I have and no rubbing on the trailing arm or anything else.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:53 PM   #1297
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
hmm wondering how 235/40/18 will fit on 18x9.5+27 and 18x9.5+40. I'm lowered 2" and have rears rolled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:02 AM   #1298
swaggal0s0
DC5 Owner

swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
With rpf1s the 17 x 9 I would have to roll my fenders?
Old 01-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #1299
BlaiseB

BlaiseB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlaiseB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlaiseB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlaiseB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlaiseB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlaiseB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlaiseB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlaiseB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuel53 View Post
Please add to the list even though its 8 years old.

235/40/18 tire will fit a 18x9 +30 rim no body mods or camber, flush with body
225/40/18 tire will fit a 18x9.5 +22 slight stretch with -2 degrees camber, no body mods required unles you want to.
235/40/18 tire will fit a 18x9.5 +22 no stretch with -2 degrees camber, no body mods required unles you want to.

Just some info for you crazy wide rim fans.
Im thinking about running one finger gap. What do you think about an 18x8.75+20 with a 235/40/18 tire? Crazy camber? Fender roll? I want as aggressive as I can go with an 18 wheel but don't want tons of camber.
BlaiseB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:22 PM   #1300
Fuel53
You wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
hmm wondering how 235/40/18 will fit on 18x9.5+27 and 18x9.5+40. I'm lowered 2" and have rears rolled.
The tire should look good on the rims, but you might have to camber that +27 rim slightly. If the +40 is going on the front I'm thinking you might have to run a spacer, to clear the suspension. Not sure though. But regardless the tire will look almost light my tires in the picture but with the side wall with a very slight stretch to it.