2005 RSX type s - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-28-2018, 05:16 PM   #1
Slowk20_

Slowk20_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Slowk20_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Slowk20_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Slowk20_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Slowk20_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Slowk20_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Slowk20_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Slowk20_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
2005 RSX type s

I have a 2005 RSX type s i want to know what else i can do to make a little more power on it i have RBC, hks exhaust , dc sport headers with flex pipe , 3in custom intake from speed unlimited , and that’s about it i want to know what else i can do to it before adding k pro and going to dyno tune ?
Slowk20_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2018, 06:08 PM   #2
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ditch the DC header and flex pipe for a race header. I highly suggest getting Kpro or at least a reflash so you don't blow your motor from running too lean. That pretty much all there is in terms of bolt ons.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:32 PM   #3
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I would get the Ktuner Reflash #3 or Ktuner End User

Old 12-10-2018, 03:12 PM   #4
hylander

hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hylander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yes, Ktuner End User for the '05/'06 type S. You can pick one up online from HAMotorsports.com for about $699, shipping is free, and you can have them preflash to # 3 flash for you with those current bolt ons. Once you get it, you can just swap it out and away you go. I would also encourage you to take it to a tuner to fine tune it after it is installed to ensure optimum gas mileage and horsepower with a nice basemap for you.
hylander is offline   Reply With Quote