CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 200 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-06-2018, 11:57 AM   #4976
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
no doubt. I was horrified!

I assure you, if I had a kid it would not be eating my curtains!!
My kids don't eat curtains...nor have I ever heard of a kid eating curtains....or blinds...

BECAUSE FLORIDA!!!! LOL
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2018, 12:19 PM   #4977
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
inbeforeyourkidseatthemandyougotojail
Making them WELL after they go to bed. Then freezing what I dont plan to use shortly. And the rest will be on a very HIGH shelf. You see what I did there?

Quote:
you guys talking about kids reminded me of this sub we have here.

The dude was telling me that he just moved into a new house, & that he had to get new blinds on the window because one of his kids ate the fucking blinds!! WTF, is your kid a goat??

Then a few days later, right before Thanksgiving, he was telling me that he's hoping to find a new TV on Black Friday because his kid threw something & broke the 55" he had.......

It slipped, I asked him "Is this the same one that ate the blinds?"...& yes, yes it was.
What in the fuck? Trade that lemon kid in for a new one.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:25 PM   #4978
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Making them WELL after they go to bed. Then freezing what I dont plan to use shortly. And the rest will be on a very HIGH shelf. You see what I did there?

What in the fuck? Trade that lemon kid in for a new one.
Lemon law is 3 things wrong with it right?

He'll have to wait to trade it in.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #4979
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
yo what sup in here
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:28 PM   #4980
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Page 200!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:32 PM   #4981
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Page 200!!!
A lot better than starting over at 75. That was stupid.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:34 PM   #4982
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
So Autogeek has a 25% off sale today (use code BFP2 & free shipping on orders over $150)

I want the get a monster wax/sealer for the Vette, but I'm torn between Black Fire Black Ice Hybrid Montan Sealer Wax or their Black Fire Wet Ice over Fire Kit.......

Quote:
Old 12-07-2018, 01:29 PM   #4983
kirone
BOM S

kirone is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
just lurking and thought I'd say hi!
'05 BOM RSX Type S

Girls like fast cars too!
kirone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:13 AM   #4984
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
my little nephew used to naw? nawl? knawl? whatever. at the corners of the wall. it was weird.

+2 on trading that kid in. just have seff call customer service for him

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:26 AM   #4985
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
The Miami Miracle yesterday!!!!!

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...75175887466496

Quote:

Last edited by *El Ocho Uno*; 12-10-2018 at 09:40 AM..
Old 12-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #4986
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
The Miami Miracle yesterday!!!!!

Surprisingly, Giants blew the Skins out. 40-16

And I love seeing the Pats lose just to hear their fans piss and moan.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:43 AM   #4987
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Got the posts set for the kids fort Friday.

What a rainy weekend. Rained ALL day Saturday. I mean ALL day too.
Got hammered Saturday night. whew...

Woke up to snow on the ground Sunday. Not much. Just enough to create slush.

Worked on the Jeep some and recovered from the small hangover.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:47 AM   #4988
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Got the posts set for the kids fort Friday.

What a rainy weekend. Rained ALL day Saturday. I mean ALL day too.
Got hammered Saturday night. whew...

Woke up to snow on the ground Sunday. Not much. Just enough to create slush.

Worked on the Jeep some and recovered from the small hangover.

Not having a yard to do things like that and have a firepit will be the only things I dont like about buying the condo. But maybe in 5 or so years finances will change drastically and we can afford the place we want.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #4989
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post

Not having a yard to do things like that and have a firepit will be the only things I dont like about buying the condo. But maybe in 5 or so years finances will change drastically and we can afford the place we want.
Think about all the time you'll save on mowing. LOL
Old 12-10-2018, 11:18 AM   #4990
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Think about all the time you'll save on mowing. LOL
Yea, the no outside maintenance is a plus.

Last edited by Professor Awesome; 12-10-2018 at 01:34 PM..
Old 12-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #4991
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
fuck that. I pay some Mexicans to take care of my lawn & landscaping.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2018, 03:05 PM   #4992
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
fuck that. I pay some Mexicans to take care of my lawn & landscaping.
Technically, so do I. HOA fees.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #4993
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
I should do that, I cut the grass and clean up the leaves in the yards all the time
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:31 PM   #4994
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I am my own Mexican
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:08 AM   #4995
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Happy Tuesday homies.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:10 AM   #4996
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
And here's some sexy for ya

Old 12-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #4997
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
my little nephew used to naw? nawl? knawl? whatever. at the corners of the wall. it was weird.

+2 on trading that kid in. just have seff call customer service for him
gnaw
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:58 PM   #4998
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
I am my own Mexican
ditto, cheaper that way and i'm not rich like a lot of you folks in here...

Quote:
Happy Tuesday homies.

Quote:
And here's some sexy for ya

did some shooting a few weeks ago with the girlfriends dad and brother... was funny, he's a retired cop and he's in the army. we did a little handgun competition at 10 yards and i cleaned house was damn funny. i know i pissed off the brother, i think the dad was impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
gnaw
i grinned at that as well
Old 12-11-2018, 03:30 PM   #4999
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
ditto, cheaper that way and i'm not rich like a lot of you folks in here...

did some shooting a few weeks ago with the girlfriends dad and brother... was funny, he's a retired cop and he's in the army. we did a little handgun competition at 10 yards and i cleaned house was damn funny. i know i pissed off the brother, i think the dad was impressed.

i grinned at that as well
What better way to get in their good graces than whip their asses. LOL

Nice
Old 12-12-2018, 07:04 AM   #5000
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Felt my first earthquake this morning at 4:15.
The whole house was shaking. Woke up, got up, went to the center of the house and was like WTF is making the house shake? I stomped on the floor thinking a big animal was under the house scratching. LMAO

It stopped and I was going through my head on all the stuff under the house trying to figure out what it was. A few minutes later I was like... Earthquake!
Then got on facebook to see. Yep.

4.4 epicenter in Decatur, TN