Fuccboi 6
EDU 5
TGTS2000 3
yang4lyfe 2
ohyeahitskham 2
SolaFive 2
Unplugged 1
overlap king 1

how's this for an amateur track civic....

kevybro racing!!

Check us out at a local MN Nissan meet. LOL

kevybro's spin out video:

Korney's spin out video:

See less See more
#122 ·
Super overwhelmed about trying to be track ready by sunday.

Swap brake fluid, oil, gear oil, diff oil, pads and get everything situated underneath.

Cher has been using my jack and stands every day for the last week as well.

Kinda broke anyways, might just skip this one.

#138 ·
I dunno if Im going to be able to go drive this Sunday or many days this summer if I go back. I'd be doing pg.1 and pg.2 for sure but I might have to quit my job from August- December haha... ha. Maybe they'll let me come in on the 2nd shift that we dont actually have. It might work out.

This Sunday I wont have a gopro yet anyways. That guy never got back to me. And its a lot of work/money I dont have right now.

#171 ·
Sorry i prob wont see my rsx till next year. Alot of stuff still to do. Then got hit with the passing of my father in law. Then another whammy, last sat one of my bro in laws dad went to the hospital and hes still in there right now. So funeral stuff and old ppl dropping like flies. Im really busy and dont have time to touch my rsx let alone some customers rsx's

#153 · (Edited)
5 classes 18 credits. Be done by august next year on a relaxed schedule. Tentatively lol

Looked it up its an "Applied Engineering - Biomedical Device Manufacturing Associate in Science Degree"

By the name it seems to be a entry degree for R&D but being the QA experience I have now I'll probably try to float up that chain.

Ive got another 34 to go :fuu:
:rest

You're doing something hvac related aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.