Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Flashpro from hondata

16K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  K20 Fritz 
#1 ·
#6 ·
link wont work so i copy and pasted wat they said

Hondata is pleased to announce a new tuning product - the FlashPro. Initially this will available for the Civic Si and Civic Type R.

The FlashPro allows you to custom tune your Civic Si for aftermarket performance products, including forced induction. Additionally you can datalog, graph & analyze your engine parameters.

Out of the box features which you will like is the ability to run any sized injector, switch to a speed/density (MAP) based calibration to bypass any air flow meter problems from forced induction and big cams, and use a VTEC window. There also are the usual table editing and parameters such are cam angle, ignition, fuel, closed loop etc.

The price is $795, including tuning/datalogging software, and the expected release date is in June. June this year, if you’re in doubt.

For more information see FlashPro

We will update the above page with answers to your questions as they come up.

Thank you for your patience – we’ve been looking forward to this moment for some time.

Answers to questions:

- CT supercharger Stage 1 owners may choose to upgrade directly to the FlashPro.
If you paid a deposit for a Stage II reflash, you will need to discuss upgrade options with whoever took your deposit as neither CT Engineering or Hondata take deposits.

- Are there base calibrations?
Yes, for all common part combinations, plus JR and CT superchargers.

- Will this work on R18s or automatics?
Initially the FlashPro is for the US/Canada Si and Euro/Asia CTR. ECU part numbers are listed on our website.

- Will this work on more than one vehicle?
The FlashPro is locked to one vehicle. It can be unlocked and transferred to another vehicle by returning the ECU to stock.

- Can I share the calibrations I make for my car?
Yes.

- Do I need the laptop in the vehicle to reflash the ECU?
No. The FlashPro can upload either with or without a laptop.

#8 ·
how is this different than k pro? i am assuming its external hardware that you plug into the obd2 port?

#16 ·
d@mn! kpro without modifing the ecu and access via oem service connector... i hope this coming out for the 06+ s2k

#23 ·
Hondata FlashPro

:coffee:Just would like ppl's xpertise advice on what this would do for our cars.....

Like....

Having a nitrous system...
What you are gonna pay to have it tuned......
Where to preorder........
When the exact release date is in June.......
Will is solve bogging problems...........
Will it be able to trick the computer w/ having a race header w/no cat.......
Will it benefit peeps without a supercharger or turbo......
Worth it for a stock 06 up si.......
And why does the hondata website ask for the ecu number if it says it will work for a 06 and up civic si??

K im done! :stop:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.