CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 202 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #5026
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
still my favourite VS model of all time

i swear, no one would be able to pull me out of that unless i'm dead and even then, i'll make it difficult as fuck for anyone that wants to try lol
lol, really??

I find her very bland looking, too pasty.....& skinny too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2018, 09:27 AM   #5027
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Company Christmas party tonight. Usually a good time, lots of good food.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 09:29 AM   #5028
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
lol, really??

Shes attractive, but not to the point he says. And as is very evident, way to skinny for me.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:56 AM   #5029
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
lol, really??

Well, he's asian so pretty bland & skinny himself
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 12:53 PM   #5030
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:39 PM   #5031
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
samesies.

Haven't been back to see chick in 3 years or so and longer since seeing the mom.

Still wouldn't mind that dish her mom used to make though. May need to finally ask her wtf that was, you Viets with your weird concoctions
yeah i knew that girl the longest, like +10 years or so.....anyway i saw the mom randomly at the mall like start of 2018, said i was going to stop by and say hi but never had the chance to be down that way

haha yea we put some weird shit together, but still taste great so whatever lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
that's cool that she's taking an interest in your viet asian life man.
no it's not, i don't need that bullshit. i went white so i don't have to deal with asians, i don't need said girl to try and be asian to fit in

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Victoria's secret models need to eat more sammiches IMO
lol funny that some and i think even the girl i posted said they were told to lose weight and be skinnier....which is freaking ridiculous

Quote:
Couple days ago I found out Dominos sammiches are better & cheaper than what I get from Chickfila and a couple other places.

Which is good news because I like that chicken bacon ranch
haven't had chickfila in a while, i should stop by for some nuggets. didn't know dominos had sandwiches, you mean those subs right? i'll have to stop by and see. i usually don't eat there, it's more pizza hut or costco pizza for us

Quote:
hahahahahaha my type are different than big ass and big boobs. slim is hotness to me, also i'm more of a legs guy. if they go on for days, then it's amazing lol
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:45 PM   #5032
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
lol, really??

that body figure is nice to me, also what really caught me is her face. i think she is just beautiful. face and a nice curve is hot, this girl is just overall my type haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Company Christmas party tonight. Usually a good time, lots of good food.
ours is monday coming up, huge party and also giving out gifts by tickets. think there is a trip or two to dominian republic in there, doubt i'll win that. then of course big screen tv, smart phones, gift cards, etc

Quote:
Shes attractive, but not to the point he says. And as is very evident, way to skinny for me.
hot blonde girl is hot, all i gotta say haha

Quote:
Well, he's asian so pretty bland & skinny himself
lololol yup i'm pretty non special, the curse of being asian here

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 12-14-2018, 07:30 PM   #5033
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
didn't know dominos had sandwiches, you mean those subs right? i'll have to stop by and see.
This bad bitch.

And where have you been? These things have been out for the past 7+ years I can recall having them.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 AM   #5034
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
More rain this past weekend. Can't do shit about it though. Didn't get the fort started. Didn't even think about it.

Did get the rental ready for sale though. Some people looked at it yesterday. I think the realtor has the price too high though. We'll see. Can't raise the price. Better to start high I guess.

Hope ya'll had a good weekend. I'm off after tomorrow for the rest of the year. WOOT!
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM   #5035
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM   #5036
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Good lawd this is sexy.

Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM   #5037
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
hourglass
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM   #5038
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Good lawd this is sexy.

Dem hips
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM   #5039
White_02

Quote:
Did get the rental ready for sale though. Some people looked at it yesterday. I think the realtor has the price too high though. We'll see. Can't raise the price. Better to start high I guess.
You know you have a say in the price, right?

Do your own research if needed to see what you think it should be priced at and change it if you feel it needs to be. I'm sure you already know that people can get turned off completely if it's listed too high and not bother looking at it.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM   #5040
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
You know you have a say in the price, right?

Do your own research if needed to see what you think it should be priced at and change it if you feel it needs to be. I'm sure you already know that people can get turned off completely if it's listed too high and not bother looking at it.
yeah. I'll most likely say something to them. The house is 1400 sq ft with a full basement. The ad they have is saying 2000 sq ft and pretty sure they are pricing it as a 2k sq ft house.
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #5041
AzianK
Modelrator

nothing really happened this weekend, just slept like crazy to catch up from last week. did some shopping for christmas on saturday and sunday, also booked a luxury massage at a spa in dc after the holidays since they are all taken before.

helped my friend watched the neighbour's dog for a day, it rained all weekend so it sucked to take it out for walks haha.

didn't do anything with my parents, but maybe this coming weekend i'll take them to the buddhist temple again and maybe with the white girl so she can talk more with them lol

Quote:

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM   #5042
AzianK
Modelrator

you guys get anything cool for gifts? i got a few things for people at work and my friend, nothing really for my parents or family members lol

friend - got a spa day and a stay at the four season hotel, handbag from macy, and a face/eye makeup kit. also got her a book on buddhism and daily recitation from vietnamese to english

co worker - coffee mug, bag of coffee, chocolate candy, gift card from starbucks, gift card from apple, and some small stuff

another friend - socket kit and some other tools

Quote:

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM   #5043
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
you guys get anything cool for gifts? i got a few things for people at work and my friend, nothing really for my parents or family members lol

friend - got a spa day and a stay at the four season hotel, handbag from macy, and a face/eye makeup kit. also got her a book on buddhism and daily recitation from vietnamese to english

co worker - coffee mug, bag of coffee, chocolate candy, gift card from starbucks, gift card from apple, and some small stuff

another friend - socket kit and some other tools
We bought some cheap simple gifts (yet thoughtful )for my mom and sister. Nothing yet for my BIL's. Making the inlaws a batch of pot cookies. And the kids are fully covered.

Didnt really have money for much for anyone but the kids this year. Truck needs some work, just bought the condo. And the wifes cunt of a boss cut her hours right after we moved in.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #5044
AzianK
Modelrator

it seems some places cut back on holidays for budget reasons while others hire more people or give more hours to cover some shifts, guess it all depends on the business youre in

Quote:

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #5045
AzianK
Modelrator

what i am going to do is take my parents out for dinner, maybe the weekend before or after christmas. my mom loves the cheesecake at the cheesecake factory so we'll go there, my dad is easy when it comes to eating out so he can go anywhere, it's usually my mom that is difficult.

friend (white girl) might want to do something just us two, unless she comes to dinner with me and parents, which i'm going to avoid lol. i know it's a possibility to check out the buddhist temple and see what they got for christmas, but not sure on anything else.

sister is going to her husband place for christmas party so i don't have to deal with that bitch lol.

i have until the 7th off and i'm needed in denver for some kinda meeting/conference at the beginning of the year, guess i need to book flights/hotels for a few days.

we usually don't do the whole family thing on these holidays anyway, mom just kinda does the usual and cook and clean so nothing new for her. i mostly just go out or sleep the day away and doing nothing else.

i'm going to be bored mostly these next couple of weeks, i need to research places to go and do things. i may use this time to hit the gym and just do me stuff

Quote:

Quote:
Old Today, 07:02 AM   #5046
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
what i am going to do is take my parents out for dinner, maybe the weekend before or after christmas. my mom loves the cheesecake at the cheesecake factory so we'll go there, my dad is easy when it comes to eating out so he can go anywhere, it's usually my mom that is difficult.

friend (white girl) might want to do something just us two, unless she comes to dinner with me and parents, which i'm going to avoid lol. i know it's a possibility to check out the buddhist temple and see what they got for christmas, but not sure on anything else.

sister is going to her husband place for christmas party so i don't have to deal with that bitch lol.

i have until the 7th off and i'm needed in denver for some kinda meeting/conference at the beginning of the year, guess i need to book flights/hotels for a few days.

we usually don't do the whole family thing on these holidays anyway, mom just kinda does the usual and cook and clean so nothing new for her. i mostly just go out or sleep the day away and doing nothing else.

i'm going to be bored mostly these next couple of weeks, i need to research places to go and do things. i may use this time to hit the gym and just do me stuff

Old Today, 08:39 AM   #5047
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
it seems some places cut back on holidays for budget reasons while others hire more people or give more hours to cover some shifts, guess it all depends on the business youre in
Shes the office manager for a kids speech/occupational therapy place. Her boss is claiming that the new insurance hikes for the new year are causing people to lose insurance and not be able to afford to keep coming. Hence the cuts. Which is only half true. Most of the kids have a diagnosis that here in CT is required by law to have therapy covered fully as opposed to owing a portion under a deductible plan.

Last edited by Professor Awesome; Today at 09:53 AM..
Old Today, 03:18 PM   #5048
AzianK
Modelrator

2019 is almost here, i so wish for less asians next year than there are this year

Quote:

Quote:
Old Today, 03:36 PM   #5049
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
2019 is almost here, i so wish for less asians next year than there are this year
What the hell is wrong with you?
Old Today, 04:36 PM   #5050
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
What the hell is wrong with you?
I don't think he likes his people