Track *Chat* Part III - Page 24 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > SUSPENSION > Auto X & Road Racing
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-01-2019, 11:11 PM   #576
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Drive up here and come pick it up.

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2019, 05:35 AM   #577
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road
Omw
ispoondc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:05 PM   #578
Copafeel87

Copafeel87 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispoondc5 View Post
Omw
Come buy my coilovers and roll bar and other go fast parts. I'll give you a combo discount

Old 07-02-2019, 01:15 PM   #579
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Any interest in selling your Buddy club race header?

Old 07-02-2019, 01:46 PM   #580
Copafeel87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITeggy17 View Post
Any interest in selling your Buddy club race header?
Unfortunately that's like the only part that I am keeping on the car haha.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #581
MITeggy17
El Chapo

Well it was worth a shot

Old 07-02-2019, 03:20 PM   #582
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITeggy17 View Post
Well it was worth a shot
i have a bcrh. just to let you know, after years of abuse from my em2 kswap and the rsx one day it just fell apart. one of the welds broke. but i had it fixed so you will see a patch job but of course when you install it, cant see it. make me an offer, gives me an excuse to buy the spoon header.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copafeel87 View Post
Come buy my coilovers and roll bar and other go fast parts. I'll give you a combo discount
just got back from surviving the mean streets of detroit. omw to VA.

Last edited by ispoondc5; 07-02-2019 at 03:22 PM..
Old 07-02-2019, 03:58 PM   #583
Copafeel87

Quote:
i have a bcrh. just to let you know, after years of abuse from my em2 kswap and the rsx one day it just fell apart. one of the welds broke. but i had it fixed so you will see a patch job but of course when you install it, cant see it. make me an offer, gives me an excuse to buy the spoon header.

Old 07-02-2019, 08:09 PM   #584
MITeggy17
El Chapo

Quote:

On the car or off the car?

Old 07-02-2019, 08:41 PM   #585
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

On the car at this very moment.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:52 PM   #586
Copafeel87

Volks and exhaust sold. Someone buy my other stuff!
Old 07-22-2019, 10:01 AM   #587
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

if you want the bcrh zach let me know.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:28 AM   #588
Copafeel87

Volks, Wedssports, Kpro, exhaust, and roll bar sold.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:47 AM   #589
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

i havent forgotten about the coilovers. trying to convince myself to do it.
Old 07-22-2019, 03:38 PM   #590
Copafeel87

Quote:
i havent forgotten about the coilovers. trying to convince myself to do it.
\_(ツ)_/

Act fast before it's too late!
Old 07-22-2019, 04:10 PM   #591
TheRickster

TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn, i wonder if my old BCRH has a broken weld, i've got an annoying rattle and a small exhaust leak, but I'm hoping I can just refresh my gaskets and hardware to get that taken care of.
TheRickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 04:37 PM   #592
Copafeel87

My BCRH has been a champ other than it slipping apart on track twice. Thought I popped my motor the first time it happened.
Old 07-22-2019, 09:38 PM   #593
TheRickster

TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I know mine is missing a few springs, but other than that I think it's golden.

Does it use a flat gasket or a donut gasket going into the catback?
Old 07-22-2019, 10:13 PM   #594
Dickbowlmidz
Still here

Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Old 07-23-2019, 07:14 AM   #595
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRickster View Post
Damn, i wonder if my old BCRH has a broken weld, i've got an annoying rattle and a small exhaust leak, but I'm hoping I can just refresh my gaskets and hardware to get that taken care of.
after mine broke, i looked online and its a known problem. i was driving to sams club and all of a sudden i heard a dragging noise. i pull over and its half the header laying on the ground. had to drive 5 miles with it dragging. never had so many people look at me in my life. lol all fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copafeel87 View Post
\_(ツ)_/

Act fast before it's too late!
i know. i know.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:18 AM   #596
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

signed up for track night daytona tonight.

gonna be awesome driving around a nascar track.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:34 AM   #597
Copafeel87

Quote:
signed up for track night daytona tonight.

gonna be awesome driving around a nascar track.
Super jelly. I would love to drive that track.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:39 PM   #598
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

posted a video to my instagram. that banking at daytona is insane. definitely a little scary at first but after a few laps its awesome.

if you guys ever do a track day at a nascar track, look very far ahead. do not look directly in front of your car. your eyes will hurt and you will get a headache. a rsx guy who does alot of track events told me that before i went out and its sooo true. caught myself looking in front of the car since its habit and had to train myself to look far out.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:36 PM   #599
Copafeel87

Quote:
posted a video to my instagram. that banking at daytona is insane. definitely a little scary at first but after a few laps its awesome.

if you guys ever do a track day at a nascar track, look very far ahead. do not look directly in front of your car. your eyes will hurt and you will get a headache. a rsx guy who does alot of track events told me that before i went out and its sooo true. caught myself looking in front of the car since its habit and had to train myself to look far out.
You should always be looking ahead and never directly in front of you on any track. Something I always try and tell my students.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:41 PM   #600
TheRickster

This just happened down the street from my house.