K24A2 Auto Swap un RSX base question - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Turbo RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-13-2019, 02:54 PM   #1
Ameth02

Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
K24A2 Auto Swap un RSX base question

Hello everyone, greetings from Panama friends ... I am building my project of the DC5 base 2002 K24A2 Turbo sidewnder Automatic. The ECU does not worry me much since I will adjust with Ktuner for 05-06 + the Harness for 02-04 ... I have the opportunity to get a TSX transmission, the question is: Can it be connected to the RSX chassis? The base of the transmission side will be customized. The question is: Can I use the OEM OEM to start the car? or I should use the Ecu of TSX, and the other thing is that if there is something else electrically speaking I should do (some sensor or something like that) that I must modify or add to the RSX wiring. The car will not be manual transmission for now as the idea of ​​the project is to assemble the car for daily use with A/C and P/S .... I hope you can help and give positive feedback on my project. Thanks and greetings to all
Ameth02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2019, 06:45 AM   #2
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I know for sure that the TSX ECU won’t work, Ktuner or Kpro are the way to go. By my understanding, the TSX trans won’t bolt into our chassis without fabrication. I’ve also read posts that say all k series transmissions will fit. You’ll need to do more research on that to know for sure.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 10:57 PM   #3
Ameth02

Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ameth02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks bro... Updating the progress of my DC5 comming soon... 😬😬😬
Ameth02 is offline   Reply With Quote