Unbanning old members - Page 12 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > The Octagon
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-18-2014, 10:18 PM   #276
bsivoljr
Dafkup

bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Never been perma'd but I've been temp'd by both of you guzzlers
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2014, 10:20 PM   #277
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
I've had a few infractions from different mods and even Loza I think, but honestly it was probably deserved. Should have known better.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:21 PM   #278
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsivoljr View Post
Never been perma'd but I've been temp'd by both of you guzzlers
you have one of like 2 infractions i ever reversed because you came at me with logic and reasoning rather than the normal "oh my god you're such a faggot i hate you so much "
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 12:06 AM   #279
pimpmyride101

pimpmyride101 has been a little shit in the past
Can you unban my brothers old account. I flooded the lounge with nudes years ago because this forum was going downhill.

Or you can just ban me now I don't give a fuck this forum sucks dick.
pimpmyride101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:51 AM   #280
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpmyride101 View Post
Can you unban my brothers old account. I flooded the lounge with nudes years ago because this forum was going downhill.

Or you can just ban me now I don't give a fuck this forum sucks dick.
twat?
Old 07-20-2014, 01:54 AM   #281
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
I dibs his join date.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 07-20-2014, 10:26 AM   #282
Berreta
Master Member

Berreta is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Stephan Harper is a huge dick sucking spineless Jew pussy.
Berreta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #283
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 07-21-2014, 01:52 AM   #284
JustDoingMe
These hoes ain't loyal

JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Let there be nudes
JustDoingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:41 PM   #285
wheebz
Certified Master Brewer

wheebz is a name not to mess with
wheebz is a name not to mess with wheebz is a name not to mess with wheebz is a name not to mess with wheebz is a name not to mess with wheebz is a name not to mess with wheebz is a name not to mess with wheebz is a name not to mess with
so fuck bitches get money?>
2014 Metallic Orange Evora 400
wheebz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:43 PM   #286
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
unban xander.

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Koreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM   #287
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
lol
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:23 PM   #288
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
unban xander.
I always think that your avy is you racing a dude with both of your hoods up.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 07-21-2014, 08:24 PM   #289
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecaroCostsTooMuch View Post
I always think that your avy is you racing a dude with both of your hoods up.
:blush That is what were doing..

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Old 07-21-2014, 08:42 PM   #290
BOMrsxS
Master Member

BOMrsxS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Donnie J?
BOMrsxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:40 PM   #291
Koreo
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
lol
Adam's serious though

Old 07-21-2014, 09:49 PM   #292
Koreo
Master Member

Halp. I was hacked by Xander

Old 07-22-2014, 12:14 AM   #293
ping pong
ding dong bing bong

ping pong really needs a life ping pong really needs a life ping pong really needs a life
ping pong really needs a life ping pong really needs a life
Wes. I know you already said no to Jstag3, but he's a personal friend. When he first brought the idea of me saying something to help get his perma lifted, I kinda blew it off. He asked me again and told him that if I was going to put my neck out for him, that he would have to knock off the dumb shit. He agreed that he would control his jerkoff, trolling ways, so for that I ask if you could reconsider you first decision of never lifting it. I'll even go the lengths of allowing you guys to give me infractions, and perma banning him for good if he pulls some dumbshit. He felt that one of the other admins, who is no longer with us, was out to get him. Regardless, what's done is done and just was curious to see if you could turn a page for my boy.
Build Thread
@hoesdontkno
ping pong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:25 PM   #294
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Would make me happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:27 PM   #295
bsivoljr
Dafkup

bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
you have one of like 2 infractions i ever reversed because you came at me with logic and reasoning rather than the normal "oh my god you're such a faggot i hate you so much "
udaman
Old 07-23-2014, 02:57 AM   #296
Koreo
Master Member

Found some! Not mine

Old 07-23-2014, 10:51 AM   #297
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Lololol @ mod. But why does he look just like "el pope" hahaha search and you will not be dissapoimged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #298
djswan
Southside Hitman

djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
anyone in my sig needs to be unbanned
Hella Slow Crew #2 |Blackhawks |White Sox|Bears |Bulls
RIP Donnie J|abcfreak|Fbom|Msorks170|71903DC5|DC5Hanz|djswan
djswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:03 PM   #299
Koreo
Master Member

Fbom is already.

Lol @ steve

Old 07-23-2014, 03:18 PM   #300
Stoke
Ok.

Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member Stoke is a glorious c-rsx member
lmao i made the first one.
PSN: WorXx B.Net: Hobbes#1186 ♫ Steam: Alleyboyzflickr
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickgoat View Post
jizz ftw. it's like a reward for a job well done.
Stoke is offline   Reply With Quote