Unbanning old members - Page 17 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > The Octagon
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2014, 01:21 AM   #401
JustDoingMe
These hoes ain't loyal
 
JustDoingMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,957
iTrader: (0)
JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustDoingMe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk20 View Post
Must have been huge.


Did you find him in the ebt line or the bike rack?
This post is not gay by any means.
JustDoingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-07-2014, 01:28 PM   #402
jnabdc509
ARC Magic FTW
 
jnabdc509's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 4,986
iTrader: (29)
jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
How about yezziref9kid, was accused of a duplicate account but he didn't have one apparently
__________________
IG: jnabdc509
One and Only ARC '02 DC5
Abbey Road Company International Racing Team > J's Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
Jnabdc just stockpiles ARC parts so nobody else can have them...
jnabdc509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #403
EddieIt
Master Member
 
EddieIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Yuma, AZ 928
Posts: 3,375
iTrader: (22)
EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just unban everyone. It's not like they would notice anyways. If I was banned I would just make another account and never look back.
EddieIt is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 09-07-2014, 01:43 PM   #404
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger
 
Moises's_Rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: North Jersey/NYC
Posts: 18,930
iTrader: (10)
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoingMe View Post
This post is not gay by any means.
Says the one who likes looking at guys butts in porn
__________________
PSN: MoisesTazzGaming
2006 Custom Milano Red Base Power
|ThePremSociety|

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:58 PM   #405
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥
 
RecarosCostTooMuch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,245
iTrader: (2)
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieIt View Post
Just unban everyone. It's not like they would notice anyways. If I was banned I would just make another account and never look back.
This, but only let them post in the Octagon.
__________________
🔫\_(ツ)_/💰
04 NHBP Base
Slow Forever Crew |Hollaaaa|
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:58 PM   #406
EddieIt
Master Member
 
EddieIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Yuma, AZ 928
Posts: 3,375
iTrader: (22)
EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EddieIt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecaroCostsTooMuch View Post
This, but only let them post in the Octagon.
What's the octagon?
EddieIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:03 PM   #407
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger
 
Moises's_Rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: North Jersey/NYC
Posts: 18,930
iTrader: (10)
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
__________________
PSN: MoisesTazzGaming
2006 Custom Milano Red Base Power
|ThePremSociety|

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:04 PM   #408
Dad
The Member Stroker
 
Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 145,085,617
iTrader: (5)
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
Says the one who likes looking at guys butts in porn
__________________


Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #409
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees
 
Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,693
iTrader: (6)
Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
02civic629
abcfreak
Donnie J



Just to start
__________________
Semi-OG

Last edited by Xander; 10-04-2014 at 12:10 PM..
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #410
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days
 
iThinkImJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Suffolk, Long Island
Posts: 22,274
iTrader: (16)
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Black guy 02civic629 hes a cool cat
__________________
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/Joeyjazmines/
New Progression Thread!:Clickme
iThinkImJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:19 PM   #411
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees
 
Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,693
iTrader: (6)
Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
Black guy 02civic629 hes a cool cat
That he is. And I miss Brandon and Donnie too
__________________
Semi-OG
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #412
BOMrsxS
Master Member
 
BOMrsxS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 7,522
iTrader: (59)
BOMrsxS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
Black guy 02civic629 hes a cool cat
Fuck that fgt, kid's a joke. Let him stay banned he was annoying as shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
That he is. And I miss Brandon and Donnie too
I've been trying to get Donnie and Branden unbanned since this thread started...
__________________
2006 BOM Acura RSX Type S
IMW built D-Rob tuned K24 264/200
FS: ITR Recaros and more
BOMrsxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:53 PM   #413
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees
 
Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,693
iTrader: (6)
Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMrsxS View Post

I've been trying to get Donnie and Branden unbanned since this thread started...
Well it worked for some of us
__________________
Semi-OG
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:57 PM   #414
BOMrsxS
Master Member
 
BOMrsxS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 7,522
iTrader: (59)
BOMrsxS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
Well it worked for some of us
They're unbanned now?
__________________
2006 BOM Acura RSX Type S
IMW built D-Rob tuned K24 264/200
FS: ITR Recaros and more
BOMrsxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #415
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees
 
Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,693
iTrader: (6)
Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMrsxS View Post
They're unbanned now?
I was permabanned from September 2013 until a week or so ago. I talked to Agent Smith and here I am again
__________________
Semi-OG
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:02 PM   #416
AzianK
Modelrator
 
AzianK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: by the tub
Posts: 429,754
iTrader: (11)
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
lol goldenrod stop bragging
__________________
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #417
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees
 
Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,693
iTrader: (6)
Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
lol goldenrod stop bragging
Goldenrod
__________________
Semi-OG
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 11:41 PM   #418
fightthisfight
CRSX Princess
 
fightthisfight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 3,155
iTrader: (4)
fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMrsxS View Post
Fuck that fgt, kid's a joke. Let him stay banned he was annoying as shit.


I've been trying to get Donnie and Branden unbanned since this thread started...
ouch
__________________
Everyone's favorite weirdo.
05 VBP 5-speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5_Queen View Post
Hi Becky!
Don't mention you're a girl or the CRSX princess "fightthisfight" will get upset!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
hahahaha i wouldnt ban cassie, she already has enough problems
fightthisfight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #419
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees
 
Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,693
iTrader: (6)
Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightthisfight View Post
ouch
I pointedly ignored that part of it
__________________
Semi-OG
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:48 PM   #420
Dickbowlmidz
I am the machine
 
Dickbowlmidz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 209,184
iTrader: (28)
Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
I was permabanned from September 2013 until a week or so ago. I talked to Agent Smith and here I am again
__________________
InFamous / ThePremSociety / Hellafunctional
Dickbowlmidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #421
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees
 
Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,693
iTrader: (6)
Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickbowlmidz View Post
__________________
Semi-OG
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:04 PM   #422
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥
 
RecarosCostTooMuch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,245
iTrader: (2)
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoingMe View Post
I have like 5 accounts that's been banned because of a faggot named FiveN9ne who kept reporting me to his mod fuck-buddy for double accounts just because I keep trolling the NBA thread and shitting on the Lakers. I use to be p1n0yBaLLeR and undr8tedDC5. I didn't even do anything offensive, my first ban was only for a week for some minor trolling so I created a new account and kept trolling the NBA thread, then FagN9ne figured out it was me again so he reported and that's how my original account got perma-banned, and all my double accounts that I kept making afterwards. Fuck that faggot if he is still around. I would fucking go to Universal Studios just to beat him up, shove a Laker jersey up his ass, take a picture of it while he's wearing his gay rainbow colored sneakers, and post it all over the internet explaining the whole story as a publicity stunt to get this dying forum some action again.

I don't give a shit if this one gets banned, I only go here for hot babe pics, nudes, and the occasional lulz and rsx talk, all of which are slowly dissipating and replaced by other new sites. And fuck you too DC5Ruiz and your lame shitty hit-by-a-bus joke. I bet you like that stupid gay troll comment I made to purposely be posted on everyone's sig just for the lulz.

So long, gay boys.
I know this is a little old, but I wanted people to see how much of a dumbass you are.


You're mad because you got banned multiple times for being an annoying piece of shit? And I like how every time you let your genuine full retard opinion out and people rightfully disagree, you pretend like you were trolling. No you weren't, you're just a pathetic little bitch and you can't stand being butthurt on the internet. Either stand by what you say or don't say anything at all.

By the way, that gif was created for up-votes in reddit and makes no sense in the context of what you said.
__________________
🔫\_(ツ)_/💰
04 NHBP Base
Slow Forever Crew |Hollaaaa|
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:05 PM   #423
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger
 
Moises's_Rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: North Jersey/NYC
Posts: 18,930
iTrader: (10)
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
You are my hero poptart. Couldnt have said it better myself
__________________
PSN: MoisesTazzGaming
2006 Custom Milano Red Base Power
|ThePremSociety|

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:49 AM   #424
Dad
The Member Stroker
 
Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 145,085,617
iTrader: (5)
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Nice job confirming your homosexuality with an Asian man jerking off.

Too bad you couldn't see his butt
__________________


Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:10 AM   #425
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days
 
iThinkImJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Suffolk, Long Island
Posts: 22,274
iTrader: (16)
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Stop fighting you are all fgts


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
__________________
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/Joeyjazmines/
New Progression Thread!:Clickme
iThinkImJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
members , unbanning

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer Notice
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2012, Club RSX, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
This website is owned and operated by Club RSX, Inc.
Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX are not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc.