Rotrex boost question - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
ss_aoshi
K24 SW@P

ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Rotrex boost question

I had a question to all those rotrex guys. How are you guys controlling your boost pressure? I'm not too familiar with these rotrex and I'm trying to research. I have only been able to see that some have said that it just depends on the compressor. I just think there's a way to limit the boost pressure...
ss_aoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2015, 06:08 PM   #2
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
if you're up to it, i'm sure you could do a custom wastegate setup like domestic guys have done. outside of that, it's a belt driven compressor. that being said, i've never even seen a rotrex kit in person, all my experience with centrifugals is with domestics.

moved to supercharging subforum.
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 06:13 PM   #3
ss_aoshi
K24 SW@P

ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ss_aoshi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks.

Old 01-13-2016, 12:57 PM   #4
SAX JONZ
SAXJONZ

SAX JONZ is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_aoshi View Post
I had a question to all those rotrex guys. How are you guys controlling your boost pressure? I'm not too familiar with these rotrex and I'm trying to research. I have only been able to see that some have said that it just depends on the compressor. I just think there's a way to limit the boost pressure...
If you want to control boost? I'm running between 8-12 pounds on stock internals. If you want more or less boost then change the pulleys. A different game than turbo and I am totally happy that I chose this route for my boost needs.
SAX JONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 01:29 PM   #5
nabusa

nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nabusa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Contact adam_rsx he has done quite a few rotrex charges on his car.
nabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:43 PM   #6
Maxiiimus21
Teknotik

Maxiiimus21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Maxiiimus21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Maxiiimus21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Maxiiimus21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Maxiiimus21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Maxiiimus21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Maxiiimus21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Maxiiimus21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You can only control it using wastegate. My buddy had his reversed.
Maxiiimus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 07:35 PM   #7
ss_aoshi
K24 SW@P

Thanks for the advice guys. I am about to relocate my battery to the trunk this weekend. I just want to start prepping things before i get to installing of the rotrex.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:15 PM   #8
Ridgeback

Ridgeback is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
If you want to control your boost with a rotrex setup, you need a WG and Boost by gear.
EK K20a2 (gone)
CL9 K24a2 (gone)
EP3 K20a3 (gone)
Ridgeback is offline   Reply With Quote