looking to buy a k pro and a sc pully! - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 08:58 PM   #26
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggballs View Post
Wow lol I was just trying to find some info on Jrsc but this cracked me up
Go to chat thread and ask questions there. We'll help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2016, 10:07 PM   #27
Fuccboi
y u mad tho?

Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage0021 View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to call me ignorant you little piece of shit?
: rotfl:
Old 06-29-2016, 08:37 AM   #28
kenneth86

kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Lol funny stuff. Thanks again everyone for your help ! Im on my way to ordering parts cheers !

Old 06-29-2016, 08:49 AM   #29
kenneth86

kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx kenneth86 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
[QUOTE=Sage0021;54267041]Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to call me ignorant you little piece of shit? We sat here and answered your same questions over and over and over and guess what? Here you go asking the same shit again just in a different way. I'm sorry if you have some type of learning disability but thats not my problem. I have told you personally 3 separate times about cooling and the different types and what I would recommend. And yet here you go acting like this is the first time you're hearing about it again. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt because we all started somewhere but I ran out of patience with you after the 3rd time of seeing the same questions. Clearly you are not listening to the advice being given so why would anybody keep helping you? Nobody is going to spoon feed you and give you a shopping list to go out and buy. Bomdc5 knows what he is talking about but he only gave you a general idea, I went further and recommended specific set ups you can look into. And yet I'm the ignorant one and he made it all better huh? Wow man..

Nobody is picking on you or picking out flaws. Get over yourself. If I wanted to be mean I would've been, that was not me being mean to you. That was me telling you I was done helping because you weren't listening to the answers being given

The only whining i want to hear is from my car lol !
Closed Thread