JRSC Reinforced Shaft - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-31-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
Fireblade893

Fireblade893 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
JRSC Reinforced Shaft

After few month of search and development, i'm able to post the picture of the JRSC shaft with 16 mm thread (stock is 12 mm)...

If anyone need one of this can contact me
Fireblade893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Whats the advantage of this?

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Koreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:30 PM   #3
Fireblade893

Most JRSC oem shaft break near the ball bearing and other non oem shaft broke near the treads

Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
Fight'n 3rd
mod bug got me

Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Fight'n 3rd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Would you have to change the pulley because the diameter size is different?
Fight'n 3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:51 AM   #5
Ju5t Ep3 Pr4ct1c3
Mountain Run?

Ju5t Ep3 Pr4ct1c3 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Kool stuff man. Ty for posting it up.
"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."
Ju5t Ep3 Pr4ct1c3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:54 AM   #6
crxdx
Brent

crxdx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crxdx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crxdx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crxdx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crxdx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crxdx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crxdx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
Whats the advantage of this?
+1
And what's the cost on this shipped to the us is it comparable to suffers upgraded shaft?

Brent

http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php...ailedimage.com
crxdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #7
SkyGTR
Demonic

SkyGTR is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
interested in one also....
SkyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #8
Fireblade893

This shaft can be used with the oem JRSC pulley or other pulley like pulleyboys ;-)
This shaft is comparable to Scuffer shaft but with a big threads for improve stenght at high load torque.
For the price is 230 $ + shipping quote.They came with bolt and key..

Last edited by Fireblade893; 09-29-2015 at 02:07 AM..
Old 02-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #9
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
any comparison pics to the factory JRSC one?
Old 02-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #10
Fireblade893

Tomorrow i made pics of comparison from the shaft
Old 02-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
Surferboy
Been there & gone back

Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade893 View Post
Tomorrow i made pics of comparison from the shaft
I am not sure how this is better than the OEM one. I know Scuffers shafts use stronger stock and his cars have not had any issues with his upgraded part. Can you explain how this is made and why it's a better option?

Thank you

T
Surferboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #12
Fireblade893

OK, in this picture you can see the difference from the stock shaft and the new shaft reinforced with the big thread..
The reinforced shaft is made with steel 38NCD4, the same steel used for engine cranckshaft.
The shaft is only heat treatment where ball bearing is installed and oil seal work

Normally the shaft is heat treatment on all parts.. but this make it hard and it can broke easy.
This shaft is better because have a big thread and is not heat treated on all the parts but only where it need.
This solution makes the shaft flexible and eliminating the risk of breakage due to fragility!

Last edited by Fireblade893; 02-02-2013 at 07:49 PM..
Old 02-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #13
Surferboy
Been there & gone back

Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade893 View Post
OK, in this picture you can see the difference from the stock shaft and the new shaft reinforced with the big thread..
The reinforced shaft is made with steel 38NCD4, the same steel used for engine cranckshaft.
The shaft is only heat treatment where ball bearing is installed and oil seal work

Normally the shaft is heat treatment on all parts.. but this make it hard and it can broke easy.
This shaft is better because have a big thread and is not heat treated on all the parts but only where it need.
This solution makes the shaft flexible and eliminating the risk of breakage due to fragility!
Thanks for the info
Surferboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #14
md500e

md500e is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx md500e is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx md500e is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx md500e is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx md500e is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx md500e is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx md500e is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx md500e is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Another broken shaft

Hi guys, I am new to the forum but I came across this thread while searching for info on Jackson Racing shaft failures. I recently installed a new JRSC and after less than 300 miles my shaft sheered somewhere in the snout. (pulley stayed intact) If I send it back in for warranty, I am without the car for some time, also, the new shaft may have the same issue or weakness. I think I may just be better of going with an upgraded shaft, install it myself, and be done with it. What do you guys think? Anyone have a shaft they could sell me?... (Fireblade?,Scuffers?)

Thanks guys!
md500e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #15
Ross A

Ross A is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ross A is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ross A is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ross A is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ross A is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ross A is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ross A is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ross A is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Where can I buy one of these? I am in need of one for my JRSC.
Ross A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:32 PM   #16
JDMster82
sCrEwEd.BoOsT.ShE.sCrEeMz

JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
pmed just snapped mine. old thread but ya never know
JDMster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:39 AM   #17
Scuffers
Master Member

Scuffers is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I still have a few on the shelf...
Scuffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #18
JDMster82
sCrEwEd.BoOsT.ShE.sCrEeMz

JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JDMster82 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
pmed you for your info. I want one
JRSC///DCRH///InvidiaQ300///4" intake///Jmerc Inlet///DW1000cc///DW265LPH pump///OdysseyER25 in trunk///Skunk2 74mm TB///Acuity TPS///Recaro's///HR short shifter/Front,Rear facelift///17x9 te37 +30, Nitto nt05 235/40s///Brembo conversion stoptech rotors,HPS pads & braided brake lines///Todd's tieRODS/// k24/k20 in the works
JDMster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:21 AM   #19
Scuffers
Master Member

Replied.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:00 AM   #20
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuffers View Post
Replied.
holy shit, i missed that simon is actually posting! how are things across the pond? probably have no clue who i am since a lot of the old people i talked to just remember my old name.
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 01:02 PM   #21
Scuffers
Master Member

Lol!

You not that easy to forget
Old 09-27-2015, 01:42 PM   #22
Marcoeg6

Marcoeg6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Marcoeg6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Marcoeg6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Marcoeg6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Marcoeg6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Marcoeg6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Marcoeg6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Marcoeg6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Snout shaft

Are these shafts still available need one
Marcoeg6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:07 AM   #23
Fireblade893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoeg6 View Post
Are these shafts still available need one
Yes is available..
write me a Pm or a mail to: alebrusch@hotmail.com