310/213/323 MEET THREAD Ver.145 (It Ain't Hard To Tell) - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #51
meez
THE Elitist Douchebag

meez is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Chan, you get in this Friday?
meez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #52
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with
MinoriteaM Member # 8 Morning Post Crew #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorgasmo View Post
Hey guys I dont work today because some kid took a shit in the pool whos down to hang out
Quote:
Fuck she's hot, I would tongue punch her fart box any day
Canon 40D w/ Grip | Canon 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS | Sigma 50mm f/1.4 | Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 | 430EX II Speedlight | DyanTran AT-877
StuDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #53
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with StuDizzle is a name not to mess with
Chan and Brian, did you guys take off already for Japan?

Quote:
Hey guys I dont work today because some kid took a shit in the pool whos down to hang out
Quote:
Canon 40D w/ Grip | Canon 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS | Sigma 50mm f/1.4 | Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 | 430EX II Speedlight | DyanTran AT-877
Old 08-11-2014, 05:19 PM   #54
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2014, 10:01 AM   #55
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2014, 11:16 AM   #56
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though
been such a good week man. fuck.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...ideo_processed

man this last night in front of one be lo.. no pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoingMe View Post
I have like 5 accounts that's been banned because of a faggot named FiveN9ne who kept reporting me my first ban was only for a week for some minor trolling so I created a new account. Fuck that faggot if he is still around.
HyetOtheSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #57
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyetOtheSky View Post
been such a good week man. fuck.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...ideo_processed

man this last night in front of one be lo.. no pressure.
fuuuuuuuuuu, that beat was pretty sick

BTW, trying to check you out huskey radio right now but I got up on it late because I know you said to tune in at 8am

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 10:43 AM   #58
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Yo Arm, who was that DJ with the Houston Astros hat beat juggling and scratching? So fuckin sick

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 10:45 AM   #59
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuDizzle View Post
fuuuuuuuuuu, that beat was pretty sick

BTW, trying to check you out huskey radio right now but I got up on it late because I know you said to tune in at 8am
The show is actually tonight at 8. www.huskeyradio.com

it should be a sick show.. playing some gems tonight.

thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Yo Arm, who was that DJ with the Houston Astros hat beat juggling and scratching? So fuckin sick
not sure.. may be Dj Irie?

Quote:
I have like 5 accounts that's been banned because of a faggot named FiveN9ne who kept reporting me my first ban was only for a week for some minor trolling so I created a new account. Fuck that faggot if he is still around.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #60
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 10:49 AM   #61
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Quote:
The show is actually tonight at 8. www.huskeyradio.com

it should be a sick show.. playing some gems tonight.

thanks for the feedback

not sure.. may be Dj Irie?
I'll be on it tonight. Fuck man, I thought you meant 8 this morning. Still playing some dope songs though this morning. Love listening to this while at work.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 10:57 AM   #62
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

dope thanks for supporting brotha

Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #63
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

man, I've using my SoundHound app to find out 8 songs already I've been hearing being mixed. This is definitely going to a site I'm gonna visit more.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #64
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

nice. they got some good stuff on there

Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 12:31 PM   #65
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #66
lONE

lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by meez View Post
Chan, you get in this Friday?
He comes in Friday night

Quote:
Chan and Brian, did you guys take off already for Japan?
nah, we leave Sunday night
people like brian run LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan View Post
wait wat? Brian's black?
lONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:09 AM   #67
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

pod cast and interview is up on huskeyradio.com if you couldnt tune in last night stu.

http://livestre.am/4VvvX

Quote:

Last edited by HyetOtheSky; 08-14-2014 at 11:58 AM..
Old 08-14-2014, 03:01 PM   #68
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Quote:
pod cast and interview is up on huskeyradio.com if you couldnt tune in last night stu.

I missed it last night because I had to put my son to sleep when it started. I got to check the video this morning though.

It was a good set but I was annoyed how it got broken up in different videos because I was listening while working, then the music would cut off. I'd be like, wtf, work is cutting off my interwebs....

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #69
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

keep it up man and let me know if you go back and do a set again. I'll be tuning into the site more regualrly now.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #70
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 04:36 PM   #71
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

Quote:
I missed it last night because I had to put my son to sleep when it started. I got to check the video this morning though.

It was a good set but I was annoyed how it got broken up in different videos because I was listening while working, then the music would cut off. I'd be like, wtf, work is cutting off my interwebs....
Quote:
keep it up man and let me know if you go back and do a set again. I'll be tuning into the site more regualrly now.
yeah for sure.. wish i coulda played more cuts but i decided to let some songs play out all the way through..appreciate it though.. yeah it sucks cause some of the songs cut off.. but it was definately a 'I'm here' moment cause the i helped them book one be lo. so it helped build my rep coming through

Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #72
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

did you catch him freestyling?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

42:50 on the live stream

Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #73
brysx
Just Enjoy This Shit

brysx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:

congrats dude. that one b-lo freestyle with the dj disarm shoutout.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:00 PM   #74
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

last night solidified a few things.. and Be lo's confidence in me was one of those things.

still feel like im dreaming

Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 11:05 PM   #75
StuDizzle
The Asian Mr. Clean

Seriously some big shit poppin for you man!

Quote:
Quote: