Local 626 installer: Sidemarkers to clutch install - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-20-2017, 02:44 PM   #76
clarenceTE72

clarenceTE72 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx clarenceTE72 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx clarenceTE72 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx clarenceTE72 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx clarenceTE72 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx clarenceTE72 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx clarenceTE72 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx clarenceTE72 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
what do you charge to install energy urethane bushing kit?
clarenceTE72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2017, 02:40 PM   #77
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarenceTE72 View Post
what do you charge to install energy urethane bushing kit?
I believed you messaged me through text and I had replied back.

KSMatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 04:03 AM   #78
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
lets do a bump for good measure lol.

Forgot to add this:
DonutStud562 and I did his S2k HID troubleshoot and it was a headache! lol.

I actually made a short youtube video of the progress if you guys want to watch it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv25So5Id5g

Old 06-26-2017, 12:06 PM   #79
SoloTypeS
Pho Show

SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though
I need my entire rust bucket brought back to life
Old 06-27-2017, 05:36 PM   #80
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTypeS View Post
I need my entire rust bucket brought back to life
Thats going to take some time lol.

your homie was here. We did his "fuse box" swap.
https://www.facebook.com/ksmaticgara...57676117589144

Old 06-28-2017, 02:02 PM   #81
SoloTypeS
Pho Show

SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMatic View Post
Thats going to take some time lol.

your homie was here. We did his "fuse box" swap.
https://www.facebook.com/ksmaticgara...57676117589144
I gotta stop by to see you. maybe you can give me some priorities for starting lol

yeah Peter text me... look where i'm at lol I always point people your way Kev

I was surprised he made it up your drive way though with as low as his car is haha
Old 06-29-2017, 03:59 AM   #82
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTypeS View Post
I gotta stop by to see you. maybe you can give me some priorities for starting lol

yeah Peter text me... look where i'm at lol I always point people your way Kev

I was surprised he made it up your drive way though with as low as his car is haha
Good looking out and come by anytime with i'm not busy lol. Or you can come by my work if you want to, its in the City Of Industry. You can see me dismantle a few ferrari's front and rear bumpers and etc.. Its a lot of fun!

Here's that video: Our video editing guy made my voice all deep LOL. Rendering issue I think
https://youtu.be/8Mv9ZH7z8P4?t=33s

With some 2x4 and good angling, anyone can make it up. He needed 2x4 coming in cause his "angle" was off and on the way out, he made it without any 2x4.

Last edited by KSMatic; 06-29-2017 at 04:05 AM..
Old 07-18-2017, 03:33 PM   #83
peterrpham
Du ma

peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks for replacing my fuse box, I saw a lot of ass so I got my money's worth

Pham's 6spd Base | IG: peterrpham
peterrpham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:49 AM   #84
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrpham View Post
Thanks for replacing my fuse box, I saw a lot of ass so I got my money's worth
lol, wtf? Did I under charge? Good meeting you

Old 08-07-2017, 07:34 PM   #85
Salvik323

Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Texted you

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1049762
Salvik323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:01 AM   #86
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvik323 View Post
Texted you
I don't know which is you but texted back lol

Old 10-31-2017, 03:23 AM   #87
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

back to the top

Old 03-30-2018, 05:55 PM   #88
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

people should still be on here right?

Old 03-30-2018, 06:13 PM   #89
SneakerGuru

SneakerGuru is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SneakerGuru is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SneakerGuru is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SneakerGuru is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SneakerGuru is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SneakerGuru is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SneakerGuru is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SneakerGuru is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMatic View Post
people should still be on here right?
yeah but a lot of people use the FB group now.

I mean if you're bored you can always relocate my fuse box and ABS lines lol.
SneakerGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 02:39 PM   #90
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerGuru View Post
yeah but a lot of people use the FB group now.

I mean if you're bored you can always relocate my fuse box and ABS lines lol.
I'm not that "bored" lol.

Old 04-01-2018, 03:09 PM   #91
bben

bben is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bben is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bben is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bben is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bben is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bben is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bben is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bben is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Got any experience fixing an intermittent a/c system?
bben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 08:21 PM   #92
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bben View Post
Got any experience fixing an intermittent a/c system?
yeah, recharge your system.

or replace/service the A/C clutch

Old 04-22-2018, 11:59 PM   #93
Salvik323

Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Pmd u bruh

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1049762
Salvik323 is offline   Reply With Quote