Anyone still up for Car Meets in 626? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-21-2017, 01:46 AM   #1
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone still up for Car Meets in 626?

Hey guys,

So I used to host a lot of meets for Clubrsx back in the days when most of us had or still own a RSX. Even though without a RSX, we can still have a good old fashion car meet just like before. Anyone still interested in going to these car meets? I was thinking that we can do a normal hang out car meet and hang out like old times.

Let me know guys! Anyone still alive? lol

KSMatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2017, 02:54 AM   #2
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ok, so I posted on facebook and it seems like we are getting a meet going. Looks like the location will be in Buena Park at Pine Hills Korean BBQ, an All You Can Eat place..

https://www.yelp.com/biz/pinehill-bb...osq=pine+hills

We will be setting up a date via facebook discussion and add the details to the first post

Old 01-24-2017, 09:28 PM   #3
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
I'm probably the only one who still owns an rsx ��
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:05 AM   #4
DC5_USMC

DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah i'm definitely interested in this. I can invite a friend too he has a early 90's boosted Miata
2005 Acura RSX Type-S NHBP - Weekend ride
-Sam
DC5_USMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:22 PM   #5
azieneklipze

azieneklipze is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I might be up for this Kevin depending on the date. Keep me posted!
azieneklipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 01:27 AM   #6
JustinMH

JustinMH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustinMH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustinMH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustinMH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustinMH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustinMH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustinMH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustinMH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Defintely interested
JustinMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 01:39 PM   #7
dc5cbc05
Master Member

dc5cbc05 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
X2 lol. I honestly don't think I'll ever sell mine. haha. It's been so long since I've even been on the forum. I'm pulling my tranny this weekend but hopefully will be back on by the 3rd. I'm still up for car meets but not the generic ones that have been happening. Been a while since ive been to a legit fun meet.
dc5cbc05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:08 AM   #8
SoloTypeS
Pho Show

SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5cbc05 View Post
X2 lol. I honestly don't think I'll ever sell mine. haha. It's been so long since I've even been on the forum. I'm pulling my tranny this weekend but hopefully will be back on by the 3rd. I'm still up for car meets but not the generic ones that have been happening. Been a while since ive been to a legit fun meet.
x3

Where's the FB thread Kev? Poker in your garage after?? lolol
Old 01-27-2017, 04:03 PM   #9
peterrpham
Du ma

peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Count me in

there's also a DC5 society meet going on today in LA

Pham's 6spd Base | IG: peterrpham
peterrpham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:03 PM   #10
TRU8Archangel
2006 PWP RSX-S

TRU8Archangel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TRU8Archangel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TRU8Archangel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TRU8Archangel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TRU8Archangel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TRU8Archangel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TRU8Archangel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TRU8Archangel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'd be down to go to a couple of these if they are on my days off
I feel like one of the few guys who "still has" their RSX from way back
Old 02-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #11
AcuraITR222
Master Member

AcuraITR222 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
checkin in
Motorcycle Crew #22
600 RR
AcuraITR222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:15 PM   #12
majinbatusaix
Q_Q

majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though
Damn throwing it back to Pine Hill like the good ol' times, the first meet I went to was there. My RSX is still going strong at 200k+
majinbatusaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 09:19 PM   #13
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
sold and bought another type s for the 6th time. Will not sell this one I promise!
xxyauxxdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:25 AM   #14
peterrpham
Du ma

peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
but 7 is always the lucky number

Pham's 6spd Base | IG: peterrpham
peterrpham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:55 PM   #15
super7star

super7star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx super7star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx super7star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx super7star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx super7star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx super7star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx super7star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx super7star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
this would be nice. or can meet up and shoot some pool at Embassy Biliards in San Gabriel
Old 03-06-2017, 01:39 AM   #16
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Sorry for the late reply.. lol. We had a small gathering already but will be working on a more non-last minute meet in the future. Was thinking during summer time or roughly around that time.

Heres some pictures on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ksmaticgara...49869871703103

Old 03-06-2017, 01:49 AM   #17
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic