wal-mart tires - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > SUSPENSION > Wheels & Tires
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-04-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
hunter

hunter is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
wal-mart tires

Guys,

I'll be needing to replace my tires in about a month or so. I am not so much concerned about the speed rating. I went to Wal-Mart and they quoted American Eagle H2 with warranty and life time balance it will be $436 for all four tires. They also have Douglas GT-H which will run me $416 for all four. The first one comes with 60,000 miles warranty, the second one with 40,000 miles. Has any of you had any lack with either one of these tires? Do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks,
Alex
hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
gordykeefers
These Colors Might Run

gordykeefers User will be banned for a week, please report them to an Admin
never heard of them. I bet they're really crappy. I don't recommend putting crappy tires on a car.

BOYCOTT WAL-MART. It's destroying this country.
gordykeefers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:23 AM   #3
Axix23
:)

Axix23 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i'd run Kuhmos before I run Wal-Mart, there are good cheap tires out there, go to www.tirerack.com I believe they are like $70-$80 a piece
FORSALE: FS: ONE MINT 17x8" Gunmetal SSR Type-C-RS wheel, Black T1 Racing turbo blanket, NEW Tial 44m WG Spring(2.9psi), NEW Tial 50mm BOV 11 psi spring, NEW o2 extension, OEM RSX-S injectors with clips, pair of Digital h1 3k Hid bulbs, and NEW Gatorback 4070775 belt, PM me for prices....
Axix23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
RavenDee
#BAMF

RavenDee might be well recognized one day on c-rsx RavenDee might be well recognized one day on c-rsx RavenDee might be well recognized one day on c-rsx RavenDee might be well recognized one day on c-rsx RavenDee might be well recognized one day on c-rsx RavenDee might be well recognized one day on c-rsx RavenDee might be well recognized one day on c-rsx RavenDee might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
damn..never heard of them and their expensive..

eff that.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
krystar
Master Member

krystar is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
it's one thing to buy cheap stuff at walmart.

but buying expensive brand names u've never heard of at walmart, that's just wrong.
This is the most work I've done at work EVER
krystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
integra2k20

integra2k20 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
yeah, good tires can be had online for under $100 apiece. try tirerack and www.edgeracing.com.
integra2k20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #7
majinbatusaix
Q_Q

majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though majinbatusaix is cool, not as cool as some though
just get general exclaim uhp tires, its ~$70 a tire and they perform pretty damn well for the price
majinbatusaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #8
mugen17
2005 PWP DC5

mugen17 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i wouldnt cheap out on tires, for safety and performance reasons
mugen17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #9
snippyz

snippyz is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i never heard of those tires either, go tirerack.com or discounttiredirect.com
snippyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #10
03blackRSX1028
Master Member

03blackRSX1028 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
A good friend of mine has the douglas tires on his Hyundai Accent and they arent bad for the 48 dollars mounted per tire . They hold up well in alot of severe condtions but Yea, for the price you would be paying on yours I would just go with something that is known a little better .
Old 01-05-2008, 12:46 AM   #11
miles87
Manny Pacquiao FTW!

miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member miles87 is a glorious c-rsx member
buy somewhere else
PSN: JORDANSonME
miles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #12
hunter

hunter is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Thanks for advice

Surprisingly Sam's club has a pretty good selection of tires. A lot of the same tires as on tirerack.com. I purchased my last set from tirerack.com. It was a bit of a pain in the ass to have them shipped and then I had to take them to Wal-Mart to have them mounted.
hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:47 AM   #13
Str8edgeRSX
Check REPTAR!!!!!!

Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with Str8edgeRSX is a name not to mess with
just get a quote from online and take it into discounttire but make sure they are the same tires. i did that last time for my mom and they took the online price. post in the regional forums and see if anyone knows someone local that could get you a hook up
Blown since May 1, 2007 Broken on June 26, 2008 Supercharged Crew #13 CREW CRSX Runners Club Member #13 OHIO Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cam View Post
I am the knowledge of the rep system
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Str8edgeRSX is offline   Reply With Quote