embarrasing sex moments :) - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Birds and The Bees
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #1
capicu
Master Member

capicu is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
embarrasing sex moments :)

so we were fucking in the bathroom on the sink and i farted. lol it was pretty loud too so i couldn't play it off like it was something else. it wasn't a regular little poof fart, it was more like KABLAOW

it came out of nowhere. tottaly killed the mood for the moment. but she was cool about it.

we laughed.

im embarassed

we had more hot sex after so everything is all good

anybody have any similar experiences?

l (\__/)
l (='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny has big balls.
(")O@O(")
capicu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
SideWinder
MEGATRON!

SideWinder is a rep WHORE
SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by capicu View Post
so we were fucking in the bathroom on the sink and i farted. lol it was pretty loud too so i couldn't play it off like it was something else. it wasn't a regular little poof fart, it was more like KABLAOW

it came out of nowhere. tottaly killed the mood for the moment. but she was cool about it.

we laughed.

im embarassed

lolz

Wasnt really that embarassing cuz we didnt care much but but my last gf and I were fucking on the beach up North near my grandparents cottage. We were by a half secluded spot buy a log which made good for bending her over and doing her doggy style.

Anyways, I was doing her on the log. She's trying to stay aware of her surroundings as best she can in the front, and I'm glancing behind me every once in awhile. Well these two little kids (boy and a girl, prob like 5 or 6 or somethin) come running around bushes and see me banging her on the log, and just stop dead in their tracks. We kinda stop for a moment kinda surprised in a bit of an awkward situation. Felt like they stared at us for a good minute, lol, but my girl was orgasming so hard she told me to keep fucking pounding her, so I just continued. The kids ran then took off yelling, lolz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
They know youre a soulless ginger. So youll be able to lie, cheat, steal for them with no remorse.
SideWinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
gthugdelux
Sure don't...

gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though
one time i was turning her around to hit it doggy...

and i farted... she turned around and looked at me.

i said YEA BITCH YOU SMELL DAT! YOU LOVE IT!

and then i continued to hit it from the back
gthugdelux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #4
Eternal
Wanna see my war face?

Eternal has a clean start Eternal has a clean start Eternal has a clean start Eternal has a clean start Eternal has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by project stealth View Post

Wasnt really that embarassing cuz we didnt care much but but my last gf and I were fucking on the beach up North near my grandparents cottage. We were by a half secluded spot buy a log which made good for bending her over and doing her doggy style.

Anyways, I was doing her on the log. She's trying to stay aware of her surroundings as best she can in the front, and I'm glancing behind me every once in awhile. Well these two little kids (boy and a girl, prob like 5 or 6 or somethin) come running around bushes and see me banging her on the log, and just stop dead in their tracks. We kinda stop for a moment kinda surprised in a bit of an awkward situation. Felt like they stared at us for a good minute, lol, but my girl was orgasming so hard she told me to keep fucking pounding her, so I just continued. The kids ran then took off yelling, lolz.
and then after witnessing this, they prolly went and tried it for them selves

Midwest Crew//Cubs Crew//Bulls Crew
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
02 i-vtec
LOCAL EXHAUST WHORE!

02 i-vtec is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthugdelux View Post

i reall lol'd wen i read this.. haha
TiŽsto is #1 Crew Member #15
02 i-vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
SideWinder
MEGATRON!

SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
and then after witnessing this, they prolly went and tried it for them selves
I like teaching kids at a young age
Quote:
They know youre a soulless ginger. So youll be able to lie, cheat, steal for them with no remorse.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #7
Eternal
Wanna see my war face?

Eternal has a clean start Eternal has a clean start Eternal has a clean start Eternal has a clean start Eternal has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by project stealth View Post
I like teaching kids at a young age

they have to learn some how

Midwest Crew//Cubs Crew//Bulls Crew
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #8
Lextasy

Lextasy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthugdelux View Post

lmfao
Lextasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 05:09 AM   #9
icecreaman
vanilla

icecreaman is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
one time i was down there eating that cat my ex queefed in my face
icecreaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:11 AM   #10
Jeff122886
Fully Boosted

Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore
Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecreaman View Post
one time i was down there eating that cat my ex queefed in my face
you got pwned
ABP Crew Member #30 636whp, 502trq on C16
Boost Slut Krew Member #7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My 04 PPG & Turbocharged ABP RSX-S
My Twinscroll Full Race 8374 EFR Build Thread
Jeff122886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:55 AM   #11
DJGypsy
Ewok Taxidermist

DJGypsy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
flatulence and laughter are fantastic ways to enhance intimacy

the true test though is the dutch oven!
motorcycle crew #27

DJGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:25 AM   #12
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJGypsy View Post
flatulence and laughter are fantastic ways to enhance intimacy

the true test though is the dutch oven!
Or the buttercup...thats love right there!

As for farting and queefing...thats a normal occurence really, what with all the exertion.

What's really embarrassing is doing anal and pulling your sausage out with some gravy......I have never seen my wife run to the bathroom so fast screaming sorry at the top of her lungs...I laughed it off, after I scrubbed mr johnson so clean he turned another color!
Reckon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:52 AM   #13
latinpapi044

latinpapi044 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by capicu View Post

we laughed.

im embarassed

LOLLLL this was funny i needed this...
Old 02-29-2008, 09:00 AM   #14
SideWinder
MEGATRON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckon View Post
Or the buttercup...thats love right there!

As for farting and queefing...thats a normal occurence really, what with all the exertion.

What's really embarrassing is doing anal and pulling your sausage out with some gravy......I have never seen my wife run to the bathroom so fast screaming sorry at the top of her lungs...I laughed it off, after I scrubbed mr johnson so clean he turned another color!
LOLOLOL, good one superman, haha
Quote:
Old 02-29-2008, 09:05 AM   #15
03rsxnj
THE LEGEND OF CRSX

03rsxnj might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 03rsxnj might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 03rsxnj might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 03rsxnj might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 03rsxnj might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 03rsxnj might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 03rsxnj might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
my gf's roommate walked in on me pounding her and later that night her exact words were "all i saw was his white as and your legs in the air" i thought it was funny not really embarrasing
well i just went down on this chick and im really worried cuz i was fighting my friend earlier today and got a cut in my mouth and i forgot and I was like BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....... GARGLE GARGLE GARGLE on her vag
03rsxnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:56 AM   #16
SaCH
baby buffett

SaCH is on a distinguished road
i've definitely been a two-pump chump before. I met this chick at a bar here in dallas, we made out for like 10 minutes, I convinced her to fuck and like it was not even 20 seconds. I pulled it out and came all over her sheets and started laughing

It was so awkward I left right after. I haven't seen or heard from her since. I didn't even get her number.

"In life and business, there are two cardinal sins.. The first is to act precipitously without thought and the second is to not act at all." -Carl Icahn
SaCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #17
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03rsxnj View Post
my gf's roommate walked in on me pounding her and later that night her exact words were "all i saw was his white as and your legs in the air" i thought it was funny not really embarrasing
Should have asked to join in
Old 02-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #18
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaCH View Post
i've definitely been a two-pump chump before. I met this chick at a bar here in dallas, we made out for like 10 minutes, I convinced her to fuck and like it was not even 20 seconds. I pulled it out and came all over her sheets and started laughing

It was so awkward I left right after. I haven't seen or heard from her since. I didn't even get her number.

Excited much?
Old 02-29-2008, 12:01 PM   #19
VVENOM800TT
Hot Avy crew #4

VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life
VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life VVENOM800TT really needs a life
premature ejaculator FTL
I want to live vicariously through you
The Premium Society - Hot Avy Crew #4 - Broke Student Crew #128
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
VVENOM800TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:10 PM   #20
TyFoxx0608
Infinite Motorsports

TyFoxx0608 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
KABLAOW
PWP RSX-S = sold
Integra GSR = sold
Civic Si = sold
TyFoxx0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #21
SideWinder
MEGATRON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaCH View Post

def embarassing
Quote:
Old 02-29-2008, 12:21 PM   #22
WhiTeBoYRSXs
i-Vtec, Do You?

WhiTeBoYRSXs is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
One night we went to a pit party and brought my parents tahoe. afterwards we decided to go down by the river for our own party. Well I go down on her and next thing i realize that tis gotten very bright inside the truck. I look up to the sight of a cop coming down the hill with his spotlight on. After I realize its a cop we struggle to throw our clothes on and I thrown a blacket over my girl. I just barley pulled up my pant when the cop came to the back window. He asked us what we were doing and asks my girl if "she's there on her own will." Then they have me take a breathalizer and tell me to go home becasue with my junior license Im not allowed to drive after 9.
We laughed it off after this happened.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #23
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiTeBoYRSXs View Post
One night we went to a pit party and brought my parents tahoe. afterwards we decided to go down by the river for our own party. Well I go down on her and next thing i realize that tis gotten very bright inside the truck. I look up to the sight of a cop coming down the hill with his spotlight on. After I realize its a cop we struggle to throw our clothes on and I thrown a blacket over my girl. I just barley pulled up my pant when the cop came to the back window. He asked us what we were doing and asks my girl if "she's there on her own will." Then they have me take a breathalizer and tell me to go home becasue with my junior license Im not allowed to drive after 9.
We laughed it off after this happened.
Should have offered your girl to the cop as a bribe...
Old 02-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #24
HotRSX21
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!

HotRSX21 has a clean start HotRSX21 has a clean start HotRSX21 has a clean start HotRSX21 has a clean start
i was fingering my ex on the couch, she squirts all over the cushion...15 min. later, her mom comes home, unloads some groceries, then sits on the couch to watch t.v....she sat right in the spot...didn't say anything...about 5 min. later, gets up to go to the bathroom, she had a big wet spot on the back of her jeans

pretty funny..not embarrassing...
HotRSX21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #25
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRSX21 View Post
i was fingering my ex on the couch, she squirts all over the cushion...15 min. later, her mom comes home, unloads some groceries, then sits on the couch to watch t.v....she sat right in the spot...didn't say anything...about 5 min. later, gets up to go to the bathroom, she had a big wet spot on the back of her jeans

pretty funny..not embarrassing...
Did you finger the mom too? Do they both have the same vtec fluid?