*****Official Socal Sightings Thread***** - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #26
JByron
Master Member

JByron is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade123456789 View Post
Yeah i saw you exiting to sunset blvd.. Im on my way to work..
cool. nice car! wish I was in my rsx. whenever I'm in the Fit, I see RSXs. When im in the RSX, I see Fits.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #27
jade123456789

jade123456789 User will be banned for a week, please report them to an Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JByron View Post
cool. nice car! wish I was in my rsx. whenever I'm in the Fit, I see RSXs. When im in the RSX, I see Fits.
I think i saw your car one weekend along santa monica blvd, like last week ..
jade123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #28
JByron
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade123456789 View Post
I think i saw your car one weekend along santa monica blvd, like last week ..
haha that was probably me im out there a lot but not last week cuz of carmageddon. Two weeks ago I was out there to sign a lease im moving to Santa Monica in 3 weeks
Old 10-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #29
jade123456789

jade123456789 User will be banned for a week, please report them to an Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JByron View Post
haha that was probably me im out there a lot but not last week cuz of carmageddon. Two weeks ago I was out there to sign a lease im moving to Santa Monica in 3 weeks
Yeah it was last last week, i work at honda of santa monica...
jade123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #30
GregDeeC5
Steez.

GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Spotted a 02-04 NHBP dropped, with black aftermatket rims, blackouts, redouts, smoked reverse light, A-spec lip kit all around and a small stuffed animal hanging on the towhook lol, parked at RHC around 5:45
Old 10-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #31
JByron
Master Member

non-OEM blue. blonde driver I believe see this one a lot on my commute

Old 10-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #32
redcantonarmy
Master Member

redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
its like im in heaven!

*Free MatchbookSS AND 1JZ Type-S crew member #1*

San Diego Ridiculously Good Looking Crew Member #1
redcantonarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #33
azngotmilk
Lakers gonna lake

azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though
0204 black rsx with a mugen rear lip on the 57N in traffic right before the 91 freeway around 4pm
azngotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #34
gmdc5

gmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just now, 05-06 NHBP rsx on he side of the 10 freeway East between Sierra & Cedar. Lowered on Rota Grids i think & had a wing. You had your emergency lights on.
gmdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #35
ERIC_DC5
Master Member

ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nhbp redouts depos 22e entered brookhurst
duecesss
ERIC_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #36
ronnek20_
Retrofit Mechanic

ronnek20_ is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcantonarmy View Post
its like im in heaven!
Lmao cus this place is dead or what?
NAFIT crew member #2
Support Our Troops
ronnek20_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:34 AM   #37
Early_Bird
Straight Subtle.

Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnek20_ View Post
Lmao cus this place is dead or what?
because it's probably the only thread where sd still post.. lol
oh btw you still need the link to my vimeo??
Early_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #38
cheeno418
06 VBP-S

cheeno418 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Today at 5 South 05-06 bright green with spoiler, white driver, got on 15 North. You were hauling ass like a ricer.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #39
QuikSilvr
After930Performance

QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeno418 View Post
Today at 5 South 05-06 bright green with spoiler, white driver, got on 15 North. You were hauling ass like a ricer.
Was it all green with a mugen front bumper and a high rise spoiler with 02-04 rear taillights?
AFTER 9:30 PERFORMANCE
Instagram = @grumpyperformance
QuikSilvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #40
cheeno418
06 VBP-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black04TypeS View Post
Was it all green with a mugen front bumper and a high rise spoiler with 02-04 rear taillights?
Yup that's him
Old 10-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #41
QuikSilvr
After930Performance

QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeno418 View Post
Yup that's him
Yea bvans and myself saw him at Qualcomm last night. He was the true definition of a ricer, him and his friends even lined up in the parking lot and almost launched, come to think of it, I think the guy in the RX-8 did launch. Yea they left after that...I felt embarrassed that he was there. 👎
Old 10-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #42
bvans
DC5-ED9

bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Yea bvans and myself saw him at Qualcomm last night. He was the true definition of a ricer, him and his friends even lined up in the parking lot and almost launched, come to think of it, I think the guy in the RX-8 did launch. Yea they left after that...I felt embarrassed that he was there. 👎
A true shame to our DC5 community.. I had to hide my tears.
After 9:30 Performance, K-Tuned, #dardantuned
bvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #43
cheeno418
06 VBP-S

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvans View Post
A true shame to our DC5 community.. I had to hide my tears.
He got next to me and I was about to throw a deuce but he just looked then sped up like he wanted to race
Old 10-07-2012, 03:14 AM   #44
SMaDC5

SMaDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SMaDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SMaDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SMaDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SMaDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SMaDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SMaDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SMaDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
saw a nhbp with rims and exhaust around 9ish on the 405N by the 710
i was in the DSM with the white stockies
SMaDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:41 AM   #45
shrykhar
vtaaaakk VTAK VTAK VTAK

shrykhar is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
silver 05-06 with aspec lip kit and high wing at the fountain valley shinsengumi tonight, sport chalet front plate frame
shrykhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #46
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
anybody seen me ? I'm driving a 05 PWP with Orange rear bumper.. (getting the other one painted so I have a loaner)

KSMatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #47
ccrowe90

ccrowe90 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ccrowe90 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ccrowe90 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ccrowe90 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ccrowe90 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ccrowe90 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ccrowe90 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ccrowe90 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Any rsx clubs in san diego county??
ccrowe90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #48
QuikSilvr
After930Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrowe90 View Post
I dont think so, I am going to guess not, or at least not any that will let anyone join. But I would like to know as well.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #49
download
Jankies!

download is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i think 05-06 nhbp at chevron inthe walmart plaza pumping gas off 76/college about 745ish you had an exhaust and lowered
Old 10-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #50
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrowe90 View Post
Quote:
I dont think so, I am going to guess not, or at least not any that will let anyone join. But I would like to know as well.
i wouldnt say clubs or anything but theres a few of us who attend the local chula vist/bonita meets on weds and sat nights..
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote