*****Official Socal Sightings Thread***** - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #101
mrbizzy

mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
last night on the 22w around 12:30?
looked like 1503soldier.. dsm with white wheels pretty low with the rear window visor
following him not too far behind a 02-04 nhbp?

was cruisin in a 7 on the slow lane
mrbizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #102
MarioRSXS

MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
This morning around 7:50 am on the 10 west towards the 101 ssm 02-04 with sidemarkers and decklid on stockies and dropped seen it before .... Dude you drive like a ricer all over the freeway

Last edited by MarioRSXS; 10-20-2012 at 02:53 AM..
MarioRSXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #103
remember
Ir1s K_

remember is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
02/04 abp type r wing..lip kit.. sticker on driver side going down tropicana(however you spell it) haha in san bernardino
Mugen Tattoo Crew #1
Honda Integra 04'"k24/k20?=b00st project?!SOLD
Honda s2000 02= b00st projectCURRENT
remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:15 AM   #104
HereComesVTEC

HereComesVTEC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HereComesVTEC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HereComesVTEC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HereComesVTEC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HereComesVTEC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HereComesVTEC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HereComesVTEC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HereComesVTEC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
saw a white rsx on 405 to brookhurst.. i asked what HID fogs you got lol
HereComesVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:29 AM   #105
1503soldier
1503 bitch

1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbizzy View Post
last night on the 22w around 12:30?
looked like 1503soldier.. dsm with white wheels pretty low with the rear window visor
following him not too far behind a 02-04 nhbp?

was cruisin in a 7 on the slow lane
Haha I saw u in my rear view mirror

2006 rsx mm
2005 chevy silverado prerunner silver
2013 Kia optima black
1503soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #106
ness20xx
Oh herro there!

ness20xx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ness20xx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ness20xx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ness20xx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ness20xx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ness20xx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ness20xx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ness20xx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
it was on saturday around 2 ish at the cerritos mall, but i spotted a parked nbhp 05-06 tye s with black painted stockies buddy club license plate frame type r wing fog lights and a clubrsx sticker on the right side.
ness20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #107
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Spotted this at the Hemet auto center. Today

RSXLESSmember
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #108
mischiefalex

mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrykhar View Post
silver 05-06 with aspec lip kit and high wing at the fountain valley shinsengumi tonight, sport chalet front plate frame
Yay! I've been spotted lol
mischiefalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #109
GundamRSX

GundamRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GundamRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GundamRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GundamRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GundamRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GundamRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GundamRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GundamRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hey to you all that are spotting and being spotted here in CSULB. I take it we never see each other I always park in the structure by the Rec Center. Is that y i never really run in to you guys and girls.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:01 PM   #110
OrdinaryDC5

OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i spy a 05-06 MM with an autodepot license plate frame, parked on the second floor parking structure at CSUSB. Had a type r wing lowered on type s stockies.
OrdinaryDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #111
AndSan714
I <3 my GSXR

AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just now at 330 an 05-06 nhbp heading south on the 5 past Christianitos.
Had mugen wing and black wheels, with no tint.. I was heading North but just happened to glance and see you
COOL GUY #2 According to Master Snowflake
RIDE OR DIE ANGEL FAN
NAFIT National Armed Forces Import Team
AndSan714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #112
kittyy
meow

kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamRSX View Post
Hey to you all that are spotting and being spotted here in CSULB. I take it we never see each other I always park in the structure by the Rec Center. Is that y i never really run in to you guys and girls.
im at csulb. structure one second level. damn too many ssms

IG: kittyyjoanne
kittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:15 AM   #113
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
8:30pm spotted 02-04 pwp on the 805 going north near h st exit.. i was in a blue ap1 . you lowered on polished wheels, itr front lip, aspec sides and rear. Car looks sex bro..
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #114
traxstarz
Functionoverfashion

traxstarz is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Spotted 05-06 Magnesium Gray Metallic Paint Color w/ blacked out "H" badge. I think it was HKS exhaust, and tint on the rears only. We were SB on the 5 going through Tustin around 4-ish, I was in the 05-06 PWP that you did the fly by on.. After we saw the Irvine cops you didnt even throw up a peace or nothin.. Oh well, you were spotted.

Last edited by traxstarz; 10-24-2012 at 04:13 PM..
traxstarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #115
JayDog951RSX

JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just now on winchester rd. 02-04 rsx type s plate, body kit, de badged
JayDog951RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #116
OrdinaryDC5

OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
02-04 type s MR lowered on black wheels and wingless and had your low beams and fogs on.. Saw you on the 15 going south. I was in the 02 NHBP on white wheels. Would have given the thumbs up but you didnt look to friendly... lol. You exited Hidden valley btw.
OrdinaryDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #117
GregDeeC5
Steez.

GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Spotted an 05-06 NHBP Type-S dropped with dark tint and no body kit on the 210 going towards Pasadena just before the 605 around 1:05, I as on my way to work.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #118
bvans
DC5-ED9

bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
White 02-04 type s with type r wing... All i saw, on 15 north Around 5:30 or 6. I was merging onto the 78 in all the traffic.. Stage 4 clutch & stop and go traffic for 45 minutes = no fun
After 9:30 Performance, K-Tuned, #dardantuned

Last edited by bvans; 10-26-2012 at 03:10 AM..
bvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #119
DC5KIM
Naturally Aspirated

DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with DC5KIM is a name not to mess with
SSM on Fullerton headed towards Hacienda two nights ago. You were pulled over around 7PM, saw two patrol cars and you looked like you were going to cry. I LOLed and smiled at you.
DC5KIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #120
Ghost-rsx47

Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Has anyone seen my car :'(
Ghost-rsx47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #121
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost-rsx47 View Post
Has anyone seen my car :'(
seen a lot of nhbp rsx's down here.. gotta be a bit more specific. There is a flat black one also that i see at the meets sometimes.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #122
MarioRSXS

MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Last night at six flags for the Halloween haunt hours saw a 02-04 ssm dropped with side markers type r wing and silver rpf1 wheels also had red Honda badges car looked clean was parked by handicap spaces I was parked a few cars from you in 02 pwp
MarioRSXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #123
HTOWNillest
Style Over Comfort

HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HTOWNillest is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin'jIGYwitít View Post
seen a lot of nhbp rsx's down here.. gotta be a bit more specific. There is a flat black one also that i see at the meets sometimes.
lol I think your talking about me! I guess im not the only flat black rsx in San Diego
Old 10-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #124
Ghost-rsx47

Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ghost-rsx47 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nope your not , I'll see you wed hopefully
Ghost-rsx47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #125
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTOWNillest View Post
lol I think your talking about me! I guess im not the only flat black rsx in San Diego
i think the one im talking about has the 02-04 rear .. cant remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost-rsx47 View Post
Nope your not , I'll see you wed hopefully
just head to the mete and maybe you'll see some dc5s.. not sure who goes all the time.