Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

HELP: OEM Fogs

Tags
fogs oem
813 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  wpg_RSX-S 
#1 ·
im looking to get OEM or replica fogs. i need the complete package. Where is a good place to buy from, at reasonable price. Ive seen them for 70 bux but that seems too cheap (maybe just the housing) since from the dealer they go for 350.

#2 ·
Replica's on ebay goes for ~$80us shipped. Many people on the board have these and are happy with them. I have them also and am very pleased with the quality. They come with everything you need to install them beside the instructions which can be found on here.

#6 ·
#11 ·
Foglight

this one is replica right? someone on this board was trying to sell me this foglight to me.

#12 ·
junramhwae said:
Foglight

this one is replica right? someone on this board was trying to sell me this foglight to me.
I think so. They don't quite look right, so I don't think they are OEM. I don't think the foglight fitment is as big of an issue as the headlights when it comes to replicas. You can always shave the black plastic a big to make it fit right if something isn't sitting straight.

#15 ·
Silver1RSX said:
Picture is a little underexposed and very close to the garage door.

and picture of fitment
looking very good :thumbsup:

hows your switch look like?

#16 ·
junramhwae said:
Foglight

these are the ones i saw on ebay but they were going for 75bux. silver1rsx are those replicas, where did u buy them from? looks nice... exactly what im going for :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.