Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Before you create a "Help Me!" thread! Please read...

17K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  2010 admin 
G
#1 ·
Club RSX is a great resource for finding solutions but in order to get the most from this forum, please read and heed the following...

1.) Do not create threads with titles like "Help me!", or any variation of that. Nobody wants to help a person who cannot be bothered to clearly lay out what the actual issue is. The title should should state what the concern is, such as "Help needed with exhaust pipe", for example. Remember: Specific and clearly worded questions will get helpful responses while vague, emotional ones will get you little or nothing.

2.) If you are asking about a CEL (Check Engine Light), then please be certain of what the code actually is before just just saying, "I have a CEL. What do I do?". Again, help yourself to get the best answer possible. Here is a directory of OBDII codes...

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=446845

3.) The Helms factory service manual calls out pretty much every procedure and what parts are required to fix anything on your car. There are free downloads floating around in this forum and you can also purchase a hard copy online. This should be a mandatory reference guide for anyone working on their RSX.

4.) Most importantly, the internet will not fix your car. It is ultimately up to you to roll your sleeves up, get in there, and see what is actually going on.

Thank you and best of luck with your car.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.