This is what we do...:datass:

:jelly:

See less See more
#4 ·
:troll:

#7 ·
It's the process of how babies are made. :shady:

#12 ·
It's very loud with the stock exhaust manifold, downpipe and cat. With a race header the thing freaking screams. Pretty sexy exhaust note but it is absolutely one of the loudest things on the street.

#15 ·
#16 ·
Lmaooo, serious case of the Chotaraisis. :rotfl:

But damn I don't think I could do that shit at work...wtf would co-workers say? Walk past and they'd be like:

Them: "Fapfapfap"

You: "????"

Them: ":dontknow:"

You: ":eek:"

#17 ·
#22 ·
Nope none fit, don't put them on your car, added weight and bad aerodynamics. :chuck:

#26 ·
I'm sorry Chota but I had to do this, it was money-wise decision. Anyway, they fit perfectly, and I like them :weeeeeeeeee:

#32 ·
Lol, never said the seats look bad, they go well with the interior.

#50 ·
:chuck:

no I like it, just a few things that make me want to sell - the roads are super rough downtown and the suspension is taking a beating :( think I might be replacing my struts pretty soon...

Cleveland has emissions testing too, so I need to go back to stock in the next month or so. And, I only go to and from work and never really get on it.

not sure :lostswimmer:
Hmm, most states don't have the sniffer test, is OH just the OBD2 check? If it's just the OBD2 check, you should be able to get it to pass with some electronic know how. :shady:

As far as the road part, just get a comfy sedan and call it a day, if the roads suck and you drive like a grandma because of it, no point to having anything sporty. Especially considering how most people get craptastic gas mileage with STi's.

haha no thanks. if I ever got another one, I'd probably try to buy mine back from Brian or at least get a VBP... or a garage queen with <30k miles and paint it vbp
:jelly:

But seriously, no point in getting a DC5 just to ruin the suspension on shitty roads and to drive slow. Luxo sedan time. :datass:

God, Verizon 4g is 1000x faster than everyone else's. That shit is stupid fast.

I'm still rocking the OG droid but I got myself a perfectly tuned version of Gingerbread on it with zero bloatware, the shit freaking flies.

Tell your higher management at Verizon to stop being gay and get a Nexus-S 4g on their roster of phones. If I didn't need a physical keyboard, I'd rock that shit so hard.

Bloatware = gayest shit ever, Nexus FTW (or my rooted and Chota-spec'ed OG droid. :datass:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.