Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

FS greddy turbo kit with emanage and guage

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Sad_t3arZ 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

So i already have another post under the username phong1986. I use to be an active member on this forum but for awhile was out of the tuner scene and wasn't able to login to this account. Finally got everything squared away and looking to sell my kit which was purchased on here a long time ago but never installed. Needing the cash to start a family so here it goes.

Asking $1500 plus fees. Local pick up in albuqueraue, NM pref. Open to offers but no low ballers please.

Full greddy kit with all the piping and fittings, injectors, manifold, oil lines and hook ups. Turbo has no shaft play or damaged fins. Intercooler has the usual cosmetic bent fins but doesn't affect performance. Ill even throw in the a pillar and steering wheel pods along with the guages and hook ups too. It comes with emanage ecu. Not looking to part out anything at the moment. Crsx limiting sizes of pics so check out my craislist site for more pics. https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bfs/d/k20-rsx-full-greddy-turbo-kit/6464234177.html

Or pm, text or email me.

714-230-9099 Trinhphong1986@yahoo.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.