I have a lot of vibration and canít figure out why? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > Vendors > Forum Threads
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-09-2017, 01:09 PM   #1
Apkbwd

Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have a lot of vibration and canít figure out why?

I have a 02 rsx base model automatic I have changed 4 mounts and a harmonic balancer and I still have a lot of vibration seem like only when I Accelerate not as bad at coast or idle trying to find a solution before I just take it to Honda and have them tell what wrong itís not tires or anything suspension wise but I have no check engine light on please help me if u have had this problem or may know what it is thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2017, 01:18 PM   #2
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Check the axle joints for excessive play.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:32 PM   #3
Apkbwd

Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Apkbwd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks but I donít think so man Iím almost sure it something motor wise

Old 02-04-2018, 08:45 PM   #4
tjlaws57

tjlaws57 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tjlaws57 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tjlaws57 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tjlaws57 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tjlaws57 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tjlaws57 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tjlaws57 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tjlaws57 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Try rechecking the torque on your mount bolts. Some could have loosened up. Also, check your harmonic balancer, oem or aftermarket? Recheck the p/n. It could be the wrong one for your car even though it fits on the crank.