FS: 06-09 Civic si JRSC, flashpro, ct-e intake + more! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda Civic Si: 06 & Up > Parts For Sale
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
articbluedc5
Master Member

articbluedc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
FS: 06-09 Civic si JRSC, flashpro, ct-e intake + more!

Name: Jordan
Contact: PM or email (jbungc1@gmail.com), text (301)848-5860

Payment: Cash or Paypal
Shipping: As of now no, I would like to deal in person with buyer

Selling my JRSC kit with all the goodies to go with it. I purchased it from back in August of this year. I had it installed in September. Total miles is roughly 9k.

Everything is included with the JRSC with the exception of a few vacuum hoses you may have to pick up from your local auto store (i will try and include them). The kit was installed and uninstalled originally by National Speed of Wilimington NC. I had the kit installed by Imod of Nova. He is a JR authorized installer and for those who know him, he is a car genius.

As of now kit still is installed. Uninstall date is January 3rd 2010. I wanted to post early in-case anyone local wanted to go for a ride in the car before purchase or even to see it run in excellent condition.

This is one of those everything you need to run sales. No ecu swapping or waiting. I will be taking a job and leaving the est. the begining of February so I am putting car back to stock to get my finances strait before I go. Any questions hit me up!

WILL NOT PART OUT THE KIT
Asking Price is $3000 obo

Included in the sale is:
JRSC Kit (RC 650 injectors+ clips included)
Hondata IMG
ct-engineering air intake (roughly 4k miles)
JR Manual Boost gauge
Hondata Flash pro
3 different gauge pods
Extra Belt
Denson Cooler Plugs (if they are in good shape)

articbluedc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
articbluedc5
Master Member

articbluedc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
bump $2800
articbluedc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
SKUNK20Z3

SKUNK20Z3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SKUNK20Z3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SKUNK20Z3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SKUNK20Z3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SKUNK20Z3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SKUNK20Z3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SKUNK20Z3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SKUNK20Z3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yo! Is your flashpro still for sale?

Old 02-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
texm3x
Master Member

texm3x might be well recognized one day on c-rsx texm3x might be well recognized one day on c-rsx texm3x might be well recognized one day on c-rsx texm3x might be well recognized one day on c-rsx texm3x might be well recognized one day on c-rsx texm3x might be well recognized one day on c-rsx texm3x might be well recognized one day on c-rsx texm3x might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
anything still FS?
So I had a tripped out dream that I was cruising with texmex in a old white car and for some reason we were falling from the sky lol so I grabbed the car phone to call 911 head off towards the sand dunes and of course Texmex was like you hungry?.....and I woke up lol
you still dreaming about my chorizo ??
texm3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:23 AM   #5
shanketypes
Type-S

shanketypes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx shanketypes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx shanketypes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx shanketypes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx shanketypes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx shanketypes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx shanketypes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx shanketypes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
is still flashpro for sale shipped 78407
shanketypes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
mike_dc5
type S

mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanketypes View Post
is still flashpro for sale shipped 78407
why the hell would u bump this thread?? its three years old
mike_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote