Red Acura Steering Wheel Badge - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-03-2016, 12:14 AM   #1
dashdesh

dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Arrow Red Acura Steering Wheel Badge

Does anyone know where I can find a red Acura steering wheel emblem? The one on CorSport is no longer available.
dashdesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #2
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
http://shop.tfbdesigns.com/Steering-...e-S-RSXSWH.htm
Old 11-05-2016, 12:35 PM   #3
dashdesh

dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dashdesh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sweet, thought I was out of luck. Thanks my man.

Old 11-06-2016, 02:49 PM   #4
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
np, just lucky they offer different colors rather than the usual red
Old 11-11-2016, 07:41 AM   #5
fatso666

fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i just did i myself using red sticker and looks OEM
(2004 to 2006) 1993 Honda Civic SI Blue
(2006 to 2008) 1994 Acura Integra DC2 White
(2009 Forever) 2003 Acura RSX Type S NHBP
fatso666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:57 PM   #6
dashdesh

Would you mind sharing a picture?
Old 06-29-2017, 01:13 PM   #7
canibeyou

canibeyou is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx canibeyou is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx canibeyou is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx canibeyou is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx canibeyou is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx canibeyou is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx canibeyou is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx canibeyou is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Does anyone make the red H steering wheel emblem? I see it on some steering wheels in the interior thread. Help. Thanks
canibeyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:09 PM   #8
rizz
Master Member

rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
you got to get ep3 airbag or itr japan steerng wheel to get that look .......
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #9
InZain08

InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I wonder how these stickers would hold up on the exterior of the car. Perhaps users could put them on the trunk and front grill "A" badges.
InZain08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:55 PM   #10
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Corsport used to sell red steering wheel sticker. I don't know if they sell them anymore though. Also did exterior ones as well.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #11
joeystorm

joeystorm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joeystorm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joeystorm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joeystorm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joeystorm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joeystorm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joeystorm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joeystorm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Bumping this to see if anyone knows where I can get the red 'H' decals/stickers for the EP3 airbag. Old threads lead to Corsport but they no longer sell it, couldn't find any on eBay either.
joeystorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:49 PM   #12
dennisgonzalez

dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone know where I can find a red A steering wheel emblem with a black background? Or a decal in the same color scheme. Would look awesome with how my my interior is set up right now.
dennisgonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote