Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

How much your Nitrous kit cost you?

976 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  JAYSANT1 
#1 ·
I am researching different mods right now and i was looking at Nitrous and i was just wondering how much you guys paid for your kit. Could you post the kit, price,any extra things u bought (bottle warmer, etc) and what brand. Thanks

#2 ·
I am curious too. I was hoping to keep it around $500 plus bottle, rpm switch, and other switches.

G
#3 ·
Yeah me too, wait i already bought mine... well so far is $550 for Basic NX Kit + GenX kit, now i'm just wondering how much install will be or maybe i can get Az to hook me up:) Az is the man. Anywho i'm planning to get a purge kit ($100) and remote bottle opener ($200) so that brings it up to around 850 w/o install. I'm just a poor college student :(

-Steve

#4 ·
600 for the base direct port kit...330 for the gen x 2 kit...80 for the msd window switch...200 for remote bottle opener...250 for electic guage

go to www.nitrousexpress.com they have a bunch of retail prices on there...the prices i just said above are pretty good apparently

#7 ·
LKTuning said:
where can you get the gen x2 for only $150?

do they allow you to be it alone for that price or does it have to purchase together with the nx kit? I already have a nos kit installed, but want all the accesories in the gen x2 kit.
I got it all at once except the bottles and opener.. can't say. Got it through NitrousWarehouse.com before John died. :(

Az

#8 ·
If you are having to shop around for the best deal because you cant afford the higher priced ones, this is not the mod for you. I was told that early on and I could afford anything then. But now things have went a little sour and I cant do it anymore. And on that note, my kit (pre-wired for the RSX) is for sale still. You have to think about the extra costs involved - more gas, spark plugs, track entries/racing and speeding tickets, accessories, Nitrous = $35-45/bottle (2/week for me), dyno time, tuning, etc. Nitrous is not just a bolt-on, so if you dont have the cash, your just wasting your time and you will be unsatisfied with it.

Jeramy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.