Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Official Post Picture of Your Car Now 9 - Low Quality Pics Keep Right

232K views 2K replies 207 participants last post by  Them Witches 
#1 ·
this car needs a wash bad and some paint touch up too, got a few small scratches and chip all over the place

link to previous thread if anyone's interested is here

See less See more
Reactions: Yaniel125
#5 ·
i love it when its all nice and wet :shady:

one thing i don't miss is white wheels, pain in the ass to keep clean haha

#10 · (Edited)
Mine's still sitting, sadly. I keep running into bs bad luck. It was bad enough the trans blew. Pulled it out and discovered two bad engine mounts. Ordered those. Then found a break in the new trans case. Sent that in to get welded. Got it back and started transferring parts from the old trans I needed, only for a mount stud to strip the hole in the old trans trying to remove it. I'm broke as f* at the moment, so I had a friend buy me a tap and die set on loan to fix the stud, and am now waiting on him to bring that over.

Been thinking about my plan of attack for must-have mods though. Working on the lip kit now, I've got A-spec front and Mugen rear in hand. I'll see about ordering Mugen sides next weekend. Those and the bumpers all need painting. After that is saving up for Mugen SS and 25mm spacers for the OE wheels, then saving even longer for either white Regas, or TC105Ns in that bronzish color they come in.

#12 ·
on a side note, you guys know a way to fix that rear bumper thingy? you can see in my pic that the rear clip or so is bad, why my bumper sticks out a bit and I can't push it back to stay.

I know the front has a bumper quick release and I do need one for the left, but is there anything like that for the rear?

#31 ·
oh yea any one of you guys can help with this here? that rear bumper bothers me everytime i walk out to the car :thumbsdow

#20 ·
Nah low quality for the win, thats what this thread was all about, potato pics!!

And a shot of the brembos... because they only get cleaned like once a month cuz its a bitch to scrub and the ceramic pads dust the fudge outta them quickly

#34 ·
actually I adjusted the passenger seat a bit and that fixed it all better now...

I'll have to rip that rear up another time and see what sup, might as well 05/06 conversation while I'm back there :shady:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.