Hello! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura Integra
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-17-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
Classic

Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hello!

Hi. I'm new here and own an old DA. Caught Chris's ad for the ClubRSX meet on my local forum and followed the link.

Here is the old POS. I will hopefully have it up and running for the meet!

All this work and no K. Ah well. Sorry in advance for pic whoring.

All I have done so far. I am really hoping to have this done by the meet. SOmething will go wrong of course.
Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
Fuccboi
y u mad tho?

Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member
good stuff
Old 07-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
clean little DA. nice build
i like you soloteg, you keep things interesting.
SoloTeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
Dukemc

Dukemc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dukemc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dukemc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dukemc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dukemc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dukemc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dukemc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dukemc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
engine bay's looking good.
Dukemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
Scrs10
Master Member

Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
not a fan of the DA but this is sick
Irresistible to the other sex Crew #069

LETS GO NY RANGERS!!!!
Scrs10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
Classic

Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Classic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks for the kind words! I was wondering how it would be received, as she is old enough to be dated yet not enough to be considered a classic.
Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #7
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
it's a classic in my book
i like you soloteg, you keep things interesting.
SoloTeg is offline   Reply With Quote