Best Online E-tuners - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > ECU Tuning RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-30-2017, 07:24 PM   #1
Cres911

Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Best Online E-tuners

I`m trying to find a online tuner to tune my car. Any suggestions? thanks
Cres911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2017, 02:49 AM   #2
B16VTEK

B16VTEK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx B16VTEK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx B16VTEK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx B16VTEK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx B16VTEK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx B16VTEK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx B16VTEK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx B16VTEK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
No online tune is going to match a real tune, I'd honestly suggest finding the closest tuner and save up some cash. Even a street tune in person would be a good option.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
91 DA I/H/E/Ecu/TB/IM 15.1 ET
B16VTEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:37 AM   #3
Cres911

Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cres911 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Can a tuner set low cam as good as a street tune? Seems like Dynos are good for just speed. How about reliability?

Old 05-31-2017, 09:34 PM   #4
DC5Sandbag
Past Driverís Ed

DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cres911 View Post
I`m trying to find a online tuner to tune my car. Any suggestions? thanks
Checkout VitTuned. They've completed multiple successful e-tunes for me. My RSX-S current build is FBO aftercooled supercharged running on E85 and it performs like it came set up from the factory. Check out my garage page if you want to see more details.

https://youtu.be/Hu4JO-BC_ro

Last edited by DC5Sandbag; 05-31-2017 at 09:40 PM..
DC5Sandbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:51 PM   #5
Cres911

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5Sandbag View Post
Checkout VitTuned. They've completed multiple successful e-tunes for me. My RSX-S current build is FBO aftercooled supercharged running on E85 and it performs like it came set up from the factory. Check out my garage page if you want to see more details.

https://youtu.be/Hu4JO-BC_ro
Sounds really good bro! I`m trying to build my motor. I have I/h/e and Kpro. I think I`m gonna do k24/k20 because the motor is so cheap to buy. as far as the tune, I have a local tuner and have saw VITtuner...I`ve been bouncing back and forth on who I will use. If you have any other suggestions by all means let me know. Thanks
Old 05-31-2017, 10:26 PM   #6
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Can a tuner set low cam as good as a street tune? Seems like Dynos are good for just speed. How about reliability?
If your tuner uses a steady state dyno, then dyno tuning is a much better option for setting low cam angles and part throttle ignition/fuel than on the street. As for E-tunes, check out Magnesium if he's still doing those.
all<dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 02:16 AM   #7
Push
doing stuff

Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by all<dc5 View Post
If your tuner uses a steady state dyno, then dyno tuning is a much better option for setting low cam angles and part throttle ignition/fuel than on the street. As for E-tunes, check out Magnesium if he's still doing those.
It seems magnEsium has closed up shop... which is a real shame. He was huge help when my dyno tuned car still had some issues out on the street. A few datalogs to him later and the car ran amazing.

E-tuning can be serious help if the tuner is talented because you can reenact and log any issues under the exact situations in which they occur. MagnEsim we need you! lol

I'm a little curious about this place:
http://www.e-tunez.com/

Anyone have any experience with them?
Push is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:30 AM   #8
Cres911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
It seems magnEsium has closed up shop... which is a real shame. He was huge help when my dyno tuned car still had some issues out on the street. A few datalogs to him later and the car ran amazing.

E-tuning can be serious help if the tuner is talented because you can reenact and log any issues under the exact situations in which they occur. MagnEsim we need you! lol

I have been bouncing back and forth between vit tune and e-tunez...vit tune is $300 and e-tunez is $200.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:07 AM   #9
bacchus418

bacchus418 User will be banned for a week, please report them to an Admin
Quote:

I have a little experience with them. I found Magnesium was better so I went with him.
SHOW: Aspec kit, Chargespeed grille, '05 gunmetal wheels, DIY blackouts, nine.4, eDi 6500s, Big 3, Alpine 9884, Audiofrog, Fosgate, custom 10" sub box, Titanium trim kit, Bride shift boot, Wet Okole, 5% tint GO: K-Pro!, IMG, Injen CAI, Megan shorty header, custom 2.5" catback, KW V2 coilovers, SPC camber kits, Hotchkis endlinks, Progress sway bars, Stoptech Stage 2, Ingalls ETD, Hardrace bushings and mounts, Comp Clutch Stg 5, Quaife, JRSC 3" pulley, Merc aftercooler, DW 65C & 800CC INJs
bacchus418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 04:15 AM   #10
Alexis2003

Alexis2003 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexis2003 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexis2003 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexis2003 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexis2003 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexis2003 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexis2003 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexis2003 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Quote:

I have been bouncing back and forth between vit tune and e-tunez...vit tune is $300 and e-tunez is $200.

Im looking to get a tune i was also looking at e- tunez any 1 has anything changed sence last post is there any new recommendations?
Alexis2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:14 AM   #11
burton5251

burton5251 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx burton5251 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx burton5251 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx burton5251 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx burton5251 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx burton5251 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx burton5251 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx burton5251 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis2003 View Post
Im looking to get a tune i was also looking at e- tunez any 1 has anything changed sence last post is there any new recommendations?
Check out Derek Robinson at IMW. He dyno tuned mine but does tons of E-Tunes as well.
2006 NHBP RSX-S | Ported CT-E w/ Ceramic Coated Rotor Pack | 6.37 CP + 2.9" BP | MercRacing Inlet, 2.25" AC, Tensioner & Fuel Rail | Evolved 1000cc | ProMeth W/M (14 GPH) | 74mm TB & Custom 3.5" Intake | Invidia RH/Q300 | KTuner Rev.1 w/ TC & BBG | IMW Tuned | MFactory LSD | Synchrotech Carbon Syncos
burton5251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:02 PM   #12
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
There is also TKTuned, username: tkane4389
https://www.facebook.com/TKTuned/