Is there any way to mount a rim with a 110x5 bolt pattern? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > SUSPENSION > Wheels & Tires
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-04-2018, 08:34 PM   #1
Foxy
Foxy the RSX-S

Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Is there any way to mount a rim with a 110x5 bolt pattern?

Hi everyone,

So long story short, when buying my aftermarket rims, I ended up with three good ones but one that has the wrong bolt pattern. I have the Buddy Club P1s, 17x7.5, in Gunmetal. I love these rims and have searched extensively but can't find a place that will just sell me a single wheel in the 114.3x5 bolt pattern that I need.
So, my last option is to try to mount this one wheel. It has the 110x5 bolt pattern, I believe. Is there any possible way of mounting it on my car? I was told by a shop that an adapter wouldn't work because the wheel studs aren't long enough, but I'd like a second opinion from people who know RSXs really well.
I have a 2002 type-S fwiw.

Thanks!!

(Alternatively, if anyone knows of anyone looking to get a single Buddy Club P1 17x7.5, 114.3x5, in gunmetal off their hands, hmu. Hell, I'd even consider buying a pair.)
Foxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2018, 09:08 PM   #2
Foxy
Foxy the RSX-S

Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Foxy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
And of course by 110x5 I meant 100x5.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:19 AM   #3
Acesty6

Acesty6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Acesty6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Acesty6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Acesty6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Acesty6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Acesty6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Acesty6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Acesty6 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
How to Know What Rims Will Fit Your Car | It Still Runs | Your Ultimate ...
https://itstillruns.com › Maintenance

hope t helps have a nice day.

Old 04-18-2018, 02:44 AM   #4
sksimar01

sksimar01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sksimar01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sksimar01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sksimar01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sksimar01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sksimar01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sksimar01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sksimar01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You can get insurance for your car from online portal and compare them before you buy.
sksimar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:09 AM   #5
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
You can have them redrilled.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:31 AM   #6
Foxy
Foxy the RSX-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
You can have them redrilled.
For real?? Can't believe I actually got a helpful reply. I'll look into that, thanks so much!
Old 08-03-2018, 12:50 PM   #7
Athena

Athena is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Athena is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Athena is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Athena is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Athena is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Athena is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Athena is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Athena is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
After car accident, can we pay their medical bill online at quickpayportal
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:13 PM   #8
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sksimar01 View Post
You can get insurance for your car from online portal and compare them before you buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
After car accident, can we pay their medical bill online at quickpayportal
How about you guys fuck off?
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote