Integra --> RSX Owners - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura Integra
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #26
Sfedai0
Master Member

Sfedai0 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I own a dc2-R and had wanted to get a DC5 but after trying both....dc2-R hands down. No offense to DC5 owners lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #27
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
I agree with you 150%
i like you soloteg, you keep things interesting.
SoloTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #28
Black Smoke
cole world no blanket

Black Smoke is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
now i wanna test drive an integra
Black Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2009, 10:19 AM   #29
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
test drive mine. it's for sale too
Old 02-05-2009, 11:06 AM   #30
Speedy
Chillen with some VTAK

Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore
Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore Speedy is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfedai0 View Post
I own a dc2-R and had wanted to get a DC5 but after trying both....dc2-R hands down. No offense to DC5 owners lol.
see i would want a dc2r and get a dc5 as a dd.....but i already have a dc2r taking up my garage and im spending all my money on my teg......so maybe ill get a dc5 as a dd for my teg one day lol.

R.I.P Turbo RSX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:00 AM   #31
NoStreetRacing

NoStreetRacing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NoStreetRacing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NoStreetRacing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NoStreetRacing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NoStreetRacing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NoStreetRacing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NoStreetRacing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NoStreetRacing is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have a 94 GSR for dd, and my gf has a 95 DB8 for dd. We both love it very much. I have destroyed two 4-1 performance header since my GSR sits too low.

Well, we just bought a 02 RSX with only 88k on it last week, and we have to say goodbye to both of our Integra.

I just realize that the exhaust header on RSX has different layout from Integra, so hell yes, I can lower my RSX as much as I want.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #32
aeros
mMm

aeros is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i owned a 05 dc5 but total it, so i bought myself an 01 teggy ;[
aeros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #33
FRP02TypeS
Firepepper Red Pearl FTW

FRP02TypeS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i too had a 95 ls mr teg with a gsr swap n now have an 02 type s...i miss my teg but most of all cuz it was relatively cheap to mod..unlike the rsx. but i love my dc5 so its all good!
FRP02TypeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:49 AM   #34
rocket1331

rocket1331 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX-Served View Post

I would definately still own the GS-R to this day if it had never been stolen. I loved everything about that car.

Shit...me and you both. 99 GS-R stolen last year.
rocket1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #35
AfghanIntegra

AfghanIntegra is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Had a 1995 RS with a few mods. Sold it last year for a huge hit in March. Drove around my dad's dealer cars until picking up a SSM Type S last November which is now for sale to get a NHBP Type S. I love the feel of my Integra, owned it for two years. It was quite unreliable though since my uncle completely ripped me off and concealed a lot of problems. The motor ran strong though, never had to touch it. It took me on several road trips including one to the Dragon.

Overall I do like the DC5 more because it is much more modern, a bit more mature, and does what I need it to do.
AfghanIntegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:05 PM   #36
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfghanIntegra View Post
Had a 1995 RS with a few mods. Sold it last year for a huge hit in March. Drove around my dad's dealer cars until picking up a SSM Type S last November which is now for sale to get a NHBP Type S. I love the feel of my Integra, owned it for two years. It was quite unreliable though since my uncle completely ripped me off and concealed a lot of problems. The motor ran strong though, never had to touch it. It took me on several road trips including one to the Dragon.

Overall I do like the DC5 more because it is much more modern, a bit more mature, and does what I need it to do.
What makes the DC5 more "mature" than the DC2?

and what does it do that the integra doesn't?
Old 02-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #37
AfghanIntegra

Integras are more like boy racer kind of cars. RSX are a bit more grown up, more refined, has luxury somewhat compared to an Integra.

It also gets me to places much more reliably than my Integra did, don't have to worry so much about its age as I do with an Integra. I get a lot less people trying to race me than my Integra.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #38
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

Haha im guessing you haven't had your RSX very long have you?
Old 02-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #39
rsxmeup

rsxmeup is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I liked my DA more than my DC5
ABP Crew Member #14
rsxmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:53 PM   #40
AfghanIntegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSixTeg View Post
Haha im guessing you haven't had your RSX very long have you?
I currently have two. I help my dad who is a car dealer on the side and I've driven all sorts of cars. I've been driving the Type S for over 4 months now. I get way more compliments on my DC5 than I did with my DC4. Don't get me wrong, I loved my Integra and miss it dearly. I had tons of fun in it.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:05 PM   #41
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

Wait till you drive it for a little longer than you have. Come back with a straight face and tell me it's less "boy racer" than the DC4
Old 02-27-2009, 07:30 PM   #42
Cilinyar
2005 SSM RSX Type S

Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cilinyar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I had a 94 Integra LS, I loved the car, but it had horrible body damage that would have cost wayy too much to fix up. Then I seen my current RSX-s at the truck dealer across the street from where I work. Went over, test drove it, and fell in love with it. I miss my teg cause I wasnt worried about hurting it too bad compared to my RSX, I was alot more care-free in it lol. It was just stock so of course it was slower, and handling wasnt as good as my rsx now. But I still do miss it. I sold it, and from what the guy who bought it told me, its going to be turned into a project car and then finally a track car. So its getting what it deserves
Cilinyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #43
The Tech-1
C

The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep
The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep The Tech-1 is easy..................when it comes to rep
ive had a shit load of cars but in reference to integras and rsx's only i went from a 94 integra ls to a 01 Type-R to an 06 Type-S to and would go back to any integra in a heartbeat. I cant wait until my lease is up so I can upgrade back to the intagra again for my next car.
Get $5 for signing up and a 3% rebate on all eBay purchases. Click right here and you are on your way. It works!!! http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=388266
The Tech-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #44
T.K
Señor Memeber

T.K might be well recognized one day on c-rsx T.K might be well recognized one day on c-rsx T.K might be well recognized one day on c-rsx T.K might be well recognized one day on c-rsx T.K might be well recognized one day on c-rsx T.K might be well recognized one day on c-rsx T.K might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
I've owned 4 CRX's (all but one gone now) one DC2 and one DC5, I actually prefer my RSX over the integra, maybe because mine was always breaking downand I had to keep dumping money into it So I decided to let it sit and get my DC5, which i loved from the first time I test drove it, granted I fell asleep and rolled itBut I already have a purchase pending for another. And anyone can buy my integra if they want http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1027611954.html
T.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #45
yukihiro
ciao-su!

yukihiro might be well recognized one day on c-rsx yukihiro might be well recognized one day on c-rsx yukihiro might be well recognized one day on c-rsx yukihiro might be well recognized one day on c-rsx yukihiro might be well recognized one day on c-rsx yukihiro might be well recognized one day on c-rsx yukihiro might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
i didn't notice that they opened up an integra section...

anyways, i came from a 97 integra ls and i love my rsx a lot more. the integra was a cool, fun car and served me well throughout high school, but the rsx just felt a lot nicer interior-wise. everyone loved my rsx... even though it was salvaged and pretty rice.

oh and of course the vtec part is a big plus

i always wanted an rsx since it came out, so i may be a little biased haha
Old 03-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #46
ekim1
Collegiate

ekim1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSixTeg View Post
Wait till you drive it for a little longer than you have. Come back with a straight face and tell me it's less "boy racer" than the DC4
I agree with you. I'm 22, college graduate, working professional. Sometimes I feel like I am too old to drive my car, haha, but I like it a lot nonetheless. I guess it feeds the boy racer inside of me
ekim1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:35 AM   #47
Sfedai0
Master Member

Sfedai0 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
see i would want a dc2r and get a dc5 as a dd.....but i already have a dc2r taking up my garage and im spending all my money on my teg......so maybe ill get a dc5 as a dd for my teg one day lol.
I had thought about that briefly, but it would be pointless. Why would I get 2 fwd vehicles that are similar enough on the street. Especially since the RSX is quickly becoming coveted by the thieves.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #48
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim1 View Post
I agree with you. I'm 22, college graduate, working professional. Sometimes I feel like I am too old to drive my car, haha, but I like it a lot nonetheless. I guess it feeds the boy racer inside of me
Nothing wrong with needing a little boy racer inside. I love my GSR because of that, but i also loved my DC5 because of that same reason.

Same reason I'm getting an s2000 soon. Better chassis, more refined, nicer, and yet still boy racer at heart
Old 03-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #49
brianrsx

brianrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brianrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brianrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brianrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brianrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brianrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brianrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brianrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
my integra and rsx

i still have both car. love both of them
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1880.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	261.7 KB
ID:	321019  
brianrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #50
TaC47
Master Bater

TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though TaC47 is cool, not as cool as some though
first car was a 91 integra rs with skunk2 coilovers, cheap ass ebay exhaust and white 16" rota c-10's. loved that car and i miss it. but the k20z1 is better than a stock b18a with 189,000 miles anyday. amazing thing about the teg though was it still had the factory clutch, but it went out the day i took it to the junk yard
TaC47 is offline   Reply With Quote