CF intake or V2 Cold Air? - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura Integra
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #26
sport102
faster then you!

sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevY View Post
Sweeet. I'm sure he'll love it and I'm sure you'll get laid because of it
LOL didnt see that coming
sport102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #27
stephanieeeduh
stephanieeeduh

stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Totally inappropriate.
stephanieeeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #28
sport102
faster then you!

sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sport102 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Well this website is filled will 90% guys

Old 11-02-2011, 09:38 PM   #29
stephanieeeduh
stephanieeeduh

stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stephanieeeduh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Which is why I don't go on this unless I really need to.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #30
sport102
faster then you!

id consider yourself lucky that you haven't been asked to share picture's yet lol
Old 11-02-2011, 10:16 PM   #31
lc_honda

lc_honda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lc_honda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lc_honda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lc_honda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lc_honda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lc_honda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lc_honda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lc_honda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i can only speak for the v2 short ram since i have it. all i gotta say is i love it and i dont think you can go wrong with it.
lc_honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #32
TrevY
Like a sir

TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Inappropriate? Where is everyone's sense of humor these days? What are you, 12 or 52.
Broke Student Crew #11
Small part out thread some big items: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...8#post39840408
Sarcastic reply here.
TrevY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:47 AM   #33
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
for his integra v2.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 AM   #34
Evil_X
Combat Veteran

Evil_X gets around and is known
Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known
Quote:
Inappropriate? Where is everyone's sense of humor these days? What are you, 12 or 52.
x2, if anything she should have said "dam right he's gonna get laid"..

ok back on topic, powerchamber is to much of a hassle vs the V2. Plus their both a "sri" seeing they both take in air that's inside the engine bay. Out of these 2 I say definitely go with the V2.
Evil_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #35
TrevY
Like a sir

TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
She's talking V2 for the Integra LS, which I'm told is a real CAI
Broke Student Crew #11
Small part out thread some big items: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...8#post39840408
Sarcastic reply here.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #36
Evil_X
Combat Veteran

Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known Evil_X gets around and is known
O....well in that case.....I still say get the V2......
Old 11-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #37
stephanieeeduh
stephanieeeduh

The v2 looks sicker anyways. Anyone have an idea of what would be a good gift for his car for his birthday. I know he wants msd wires, but I want options
Old 11-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #38
90CRXsi
^^^^^ fun in a box

90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
whats your budget for the birthday gift?

also maybe a list of the mods he already has could help too?
90CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #39
stephanieeeduh
stephanieeeduh

He has no mods so far. He has no cat so he put a straight pipe. But other than that, none. Let's just say around 150 for budget.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #40
90CRXsi
^^^^^ fun in a box

90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 90CRXsi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
id say a $150 gift card to crsx that he can use towards an exhaust set up
Old 11-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #41
Evil_X
Combat Veteran

An intake is the best 1st mod for a car........imo..
Old 11-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #42
TrevY
Like a sir

She is buying him the intake for xmas tho. This is bday talk now
Broke Student Crew #11
Sarcastic reply here.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #43
90CRXsi
^^^^^ fun in a box

yea were onto birthday gifts now lol

so stephanie im not sure how much you know about cars and modding them but basically theres 3 major bolt-on mods that are most common and they're Intake, Headers and exhaust (referred to in short as I/H/E). If your going to get him the v2 intake for christmas thats 1out of 3. most people would probably move onto exhaust next, and then follow it up with some sort of header. if you want to help him on his way to getting an exhaust i think your $150 budget would be best put towards a gift card like i said above, since an exhaust on the low end runs normally around (dont quote me here) $450+ new. this can number can go to $700+ if your looking for a well known brand with good quality. another reason why i say a gift card is good is because one exhaust set up can sound much different from another. This is a really personal kinda point because theres about a million different opinions on what exhausts sound good or not. hope that helps =)
Old 11-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #44
stephanieeeduh
stephanieeeduh

I forgot to add that he already has headers on his car, and I know he wants a really pricey over the top catback exhaust which I won't be able to afford and Im not a gift card giving person, lol.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #45
90CRXsi
^^^^^ fun in a box

maybe try to find a good used set of lowering springs or something? or maybe a lip for the front and get it painted?
Old 11-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #46
SpartanDC5
Sparta Killa DC5

SpartanDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SpartanDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SpartanDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SpartanDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SpartanDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SpartanDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SpartanDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SpartanDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Cai> anything
I've tried diffrent kinds of intakes and cai surpasses any other.
Daily 2015 Lexus IS-250 F-Sport
2014 BRZ-Limited Subaru
2002 Rsx-s k20a +240 whp
SpartanDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #47
TrevY
Like a sir

Headers? How many heads does this car have!
Broke Student Crew #11
Sarcastic reply here.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #48
dc5romo
05' Bom FTW

dc5romo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5romo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5romo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5romo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5romo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5romo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5romo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5romo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Headers? How many heads does this car have!
When i drive my rsx has 3 . When its parked it only has 1
dc5romo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #49
TrevY
Like a sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5romo View Post
When i drive my rsx has 3 . When its parked it only has 1
Way to revive this thread 20 days later
Broke Student Crew #11
Sarcastic reply here.