Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

50shot=how much?

Tags
50shothow
840 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Platinum linx 
#1 ·
i know nothing about nitrous, so can someone tell me how many times can i spray with one bottle and how long is one spray? thank you

#5 ·
Platinum linx, how long have you had the nx on your base? have you noticed wear and tear on your motor? i own a base myself and im trying to figure out what i want do next. nitrous is really grabin my attention. i havent really heard any responses from those few base owners using it so im still thinking.

#7 ·
WEAR and TEAR

haven't noticed any damage yet.. the key thing is to listen for detonation the first time you use it .. no detonation is obviously good news.. check your plugs as well .. currently i use ngk plugs .. but i will be switching to ik 24's soon .. my jets are on my aem cai .. nah i don't think nitrous is a drug .. but it's def fun to have .. i don't spray all the time .. haven't done so in two weeks.

#8 ·
right i've done that, then you realzied, hmm...... $$$ sitting because i'm not using it. it is very nice to just arm and go though... still, i dunno, it's a two way sword......either you don't use it that much, and it's kinda a waste.....or you use it all the time, and break the bank on bottle refills weekly :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.