TL Picture Gallery! - Page 21 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura TL
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #501
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarplayer16 View Post
What colour?

A-Spec lip kit looks cleaan as hell

AZ's the place to be for the TL
If you need the best pricing on the A-Spec lip kit contact AckTL05 over there
Has a huge group buy going
I'm actually not sure what colour lol.
It's a grey/blue

This guy?
http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=796482

I don't get how it's a group buy that's still going on from 2 years ago
But to be fair, I didn't read through the thread

Last edited by AznKirby; 05-06-2012 at 11:35 PM..
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2012, 11:42 PM   #502
guitarplayer16

guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznKirby View Post
I'm actually not sure what colour lol.
It's a grey/blue

This guy?
http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=796482

I don't get how it's a group buy that's still going on from 2 years ago
But to be fair, I didn't read through the thread
Probably CGP.

That guy. This thread:

http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802311

39 pages, don't blame you
Old 05-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #503
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Probably CGP.

That guy. This thread:

http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802311

39 pages, don't blame you
Ooh. Seems legit.

I just missed a group buy though lol

& Yup, I just looked it up, it's CGP

Old 05-07-2012, 07:46 AM   #504
alex2192

alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
heres mine!

tunnel run with some friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYXhLAO-5t4
alex2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #505
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
What colour?

A-Spec lip kit looks cleaan as hell

AZ's the place to be for the TL
If you need the best pricing on the A-Spec lip kit contact AckTL05 over there
Has a huge group buy going
that's were I go for my info on the TL. If i wasn't so broke, I would probably be on there as much as I am on CRSX. There's so many parts I wanna throw on the TL
RuizDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #506
PwRdByV-TeC
Acura Technician

PwRdByV-TeC is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I have some use TL tires in great condition. Bridgstone and another brand. I'm located in SoCal. Los Angeles. PM me if ur interested.

PARTS FOR SALE HERE =====>>>>>> http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...572&highlight=
PwRdByV-TeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #507
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2192 View Post
heres mine!

Lol you got a TL too? Nice.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #508
guitarplayer16

guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yesterday:

Old 05-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #509
alex2192

alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Lol you got a TL too? Nice.
Haha ya man, im in love with this car. deffinatly a step up from the RSX But damn its heavy.

tunnel run with some friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYXhLAO-5t4
alex2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #510
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I wash both cars last night and was gonna take some pics today. There was 30% chance of rain all day yesterday, no rain. Woke up this morning, rain probably won't take pic's till I get back from my trip in 2 weeks
Old 06-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #511
prodigalson

prodigalson is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Sold my RSX and bought this:

1999 Corvette FRC Website

2002 RSX Type-S (Sold) Website;Hondata #4, DCRH, ESMM, AEM CAI, ITR Suspension, ITR Rear Sway Bar
prodigalson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #512
guitarplayer16

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigalson View Post
Sold my RSX and bought this:

Congrats on the WDP TL!
Gotta love the A-Spec lip kit - it transforms the whole look!

What's in store?

Last edited by guitarplayer16; 06-01-2012 at 06:50 PM..
guitarplayer16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #513
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

I bought some ENKEI Racing Bortex RPM2
17 x 8 offset +34
17 x 7 offset +32
225-45-17 all around

With Neochrome Project Kics

Dunno how it'll look, hopefully it'll look good. I'll post up some pictures (when it stops raining here )
Old 06-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #514
OneBadRSX05
Master Member

OneBadRSX05 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Why the staggered smaller wheels?

Clicky for my Showoff thread
Need autocross magnets? Click here for more details
OneBadRSX05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:45 PM   #515
guitarplayer16

Would have went with 18s or 19s but curious to see how they look!

Better be dropped to pull them off, too.

Otherwise it'll look out of place and 4x4 haha
Old 06-03-2012, 03:17 AM   #516
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

^ Honestly, it's just because the guy who sold them had that size.
I was just curious to see if it sat well with the TL. If not, they're going on my rsx lol
Old 06-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #517
guitarplayer16

Quote:
^ Honestly, it's just because the guy who sold them had that size.
I was just curious to see if it sat well with the TL. If not, they're going on my rsx lol
Keep us updated
Old 06-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #518
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

FYI for all the other TL owners out there, I got a recall notice from Acura today. Something about powersteering hose leak that can lead to a fire. Go get it fix for ffffrrreeeee!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #519
OneBadRSX05
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuizDC5 View Post
FYI for all the other TL owners out there, I got a recall notice from Acura today. Something about powersteering hose leak that can lead to a fire. Go get it fix for ffffrrreeeee!!!!!!!
I got it in the mail too, I set up an appointment for Friday, gonna get a loaner car since chick on the other end told me it would take 2 hours to fix, and fuck sitting there waiting on that.

Old 06-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #520
sarasmilessi

sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hey guys new to the site. Joined to try n find wheels for my car! Here's my 04 SSM had it almost a year and ready to get rid of it already.
sarasmilessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #521
guitarplayer16

Wait, you just joined to find new rims for a car you want to get rid of?
Old 06-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #522
OneBadRSX05
Master Member

Apparently so.... lol

Old 06-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #523
sarasmilessi

sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sarasmilessi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I would keep the wheels. Glad that's all you got out of that post.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #524
guitarplayer16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasmilessi View Post
I would keep the wheels. Glad that's all you got out of that post.
Glad you mentioned that in your first post

Nice TL though.
I saw it on hondatech I believe.

What ride you moving on to/ looking at?

Last edited by guitarplayer16; 06-24-2012 at 10:28 AM..
guitarplayer16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #525
sarasmilessi

I miss having a TSX but don't wanna get something I already had. Thinking of a 8th gen accord.