TL Picture Gallery! - Page 23 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura TL
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #551
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznKirby View Post
I bought some ENKEI Racing Bortex RPM2
17 x 8 offset +34
17 x 7 offset +32
225-45-17 all around

With Neochrome Project Kics

Dunno how it'll look, hopefully it'll look good. I'll post up some pictures (when it stops raining here )
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBadRSX05 View Post
Why the staggered smaller wheels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarplayer16 View Post
Would have went with 18s or 19s but curious to see how they look!

Better be dropped to pull them off, too.

Otherwise it'll look out of place and 4x4 haha
Only picture I have of them as of now.
Doesn't seem to bad to me. I'm pretty happy with it! Of course it'd look better if it's dropped lol .. Doubt my dad will go for that.
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #552
import_nation
black!

import_nation has disabled reputation
^how are you keeping the car clean now?

Getting ready to order coils for the TL-S.
loves the creme
import_nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #553
import_nation
black!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My02DC5 View Post
My stupid check fuel cap message keeps coming up even though i don't think that bitch can get any tighter
Tech Line Summary Article
If the “Tighten Fuel Cap” message is displayed on the MID but the vehicle passes the Service
Manual troubleshooting, use the following procedure to check the EVAP canister purge valve:
1. Run the engine at idle with the hood closed for 30 minutes
2. Hold the throttle at 2,000 RPM and monitor “EVAP PC DUTY” with the HDS.
3. Once the duty cycle reaches 90% or more, monitor the FTP sensor for 60 seconds
4. If the FTP sensor reading reads about 2.50 volts or if it fluctuates rapidly between about
2.3 volts and 2.5 volts install a known good EVAP canister purge valve
5. Test-drive the vehicle for several minutes at highway speeds. If the fuel cap warning
message stays OFF, replace the EVAP canister purge valve. If the warning message
comes back on test the EVAP system for leaks. (vc-rt, sn, 7700)

Of course try replacing the actual cap first and see if it fixes the problem.

My TL has this problem too. You need to replace the purge control valve or whatever its called.
loves the creme

Old 07-24-2012, 11:28 PM   #554
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by import_nation View Post
^how are you keeping the car clean now?

Getting ready to order coils for the TL-S.
It's not bad, it's still the rain spots that annoy me.. They're everywhere
I'll snap you a picture if you want.

Other than that, I absolutely love it when it's clean lol
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #555
import_nation
black!

It's been raining alot. The dirt will still dry on the car if its allowed to. Just gotta wash it after it rains. Weather has been miserable..

BTW anyone know how to open up the dome lights on the interior of the TL? on the rsx you just pry. where the heck do you pry on the TL. stared at it for 5 mins and still didn't get it.
loves the creme
Old 07-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #556
astrowrx

astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by import_nation View Post
It's been raining alot. The dirt will still dry on the car if its allowed to. Just gotta wash it after it rains. Weather has been miserable..

BTW anyone know how to open up the dome lights on the interior of the TL? on the rsx you just pry. where the heck do you pry on the TL. stared at it for 5 mins and still didn't get it.
You need a thin flatheat screwdriver, or a butter knife. Wedge it in between the clear plastic/surround. Preferably along the edge that runs front to back of the car as that's where the tabs are.
astrowrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #557
guitarplayer16

guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Old 10-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #558
chopsticksonly

chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

chopsticksonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #559
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Heres my Dad's 05

Old 10-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #560
guitarplayer16

guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Old 11-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #561
CLtotheTL32
UA6

CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
GP16! I didn't know you were over here!

2004 Acura TL - White Diamond Pearl/Parchment (Sold)
2001 Acura CL Type-S - Aegean Blue Pearl/Ebony (Sold)
CLtotheTL32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #562
guitarplayer16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32 View Post
GP16! I didn't know you were over here!
I'm everywhere
August 2009
Old 11-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #563
CLtotheTL32
UA6

CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Old 04-06-2013, 06:00 AM   #564
AFinRoo
WooHoo!

AFinRoo is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
its too bad Acura took a different direction, cause 02-08 was the best cars they made. Now the TL's grille is ugly as hell, no RSX or DOHC VTEC cars anymore....or if there is that i dont know about they are ugly. Honda/Acura used to make the best. I might get a TL soon, all your guys cars make me want one.

Andy Approved

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=850348
AFinRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #565
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
They're great cars
RuizDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #566
CLtotheTL32
UA6

I've had my TL for almost 5 years, racked up about 80k miles, and I've never run into a major problem. Love this car.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #567
OneBadRSX05
Master Member

OneBadRSX05 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I like the debadged rear. Hows it ride lowered? I have thought about getting some sort of coilover, but dont really want to open pandora's box. My RSX started with wheels/coils... now its turbo'd

Clicky for my Showoff thread
Need autocross magnets? Click here for more details
OneBadRSX05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #568
CLtotheTL32
UA6

It rides fine! Sadly it's only on springs, TEIN S-Tech to be exact, but no complaints whatsoever.

If you're not trying to make it a project, don't visit Acurazine.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #569
guitarplayer16

Page needs more pictures

Old 04-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #570
OneBadRSX05
Master Member

My TL is never clean, i mean NEVER, It would be dirty 5 feet past the end of a car wash.

I been contemplating that lip kit....

Last edited by OneBadRSX05; 04-06-2013 at 11:46 PM..
Old 04-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #571
CLtotheTL32
UA6

Do it. The A-Spec kit changes the whole look and presence of the car.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:24 AM   #572
OneBadRSX05
Master Member

Well reason I think about going to it is because I was hit/my gf hit something I dont know. But the paint on the bottom of the drivers side is missing on the very bottom of the side of the lip. My only issue is my car scrapes the bottom of the stock lip coming out of my driveway if I dont hit the angle right

Old 06-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #573
Billup
10 Wheels > 4 Wheels

Billup is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I've been considering selling my Rsx and getting a TL to use as a daily driver. Only thing I've heard bad is the engine/trans mounts aren't exactly the highest grade, but I haven't really been able to come up with much more. My Rsx has been great, but I just passed 170k miles and want to get a new daily that can keep up with a lot of commuting with minimal issues.
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Billup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #574
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I've been considering selling my Rsx and getting a TL to use as a daily driver. Only thing I've heard bad is the engine/trans mounts aren't exactly the highest grade, but I haven't really been able to come up with much more. My Rsx has been great, but I just passed 170k miles and want to get a new daily that can keep up with a lot of commuting with minimal issues.
Do it, you'll love it
RuizDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #575
Billup
10 Wheels > 4 Wheels

Billup is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I've been on the look out for a Type-S, but everything that has seemed worth while, ended up being automatic or a color I don't want. Is it really that hard to find an '08 with decent miles & 6 speed?
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Billup is offline   Reply With Quote