Rsx eBay fog need help - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Lighting RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-04-2019, 02:16 PM   #1
Jerequan

Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Rsx eBay fog need help

I have spent hours on here looking at different solutions. The fogs I got from eBay have different connections than every other kit I've seen on the forums. Take it easy on me as The only thing I've ever wired up is the Sony Stereo in my car. I followed the spec-d tutorial on youtube but I had wildly different looking connections. The one pin that connects to the factory harness near the battery required some shaving to fit at all. Still it isn't fully secured as they don't snap together when connected as you would assume, but it is pretty tightly jammed none the less. The brown connector under the steering column doesn't fit either. Although it does slide into place the fog connector is too small and just falls out (Hence the zip tie.) I just need someone to help me with these last few connections so I can test my fogs. If my current setup doesn't work then I am definitely open to suggestions.
Jerequan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2019, 02:22 PM   #2
Jerequan

Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jerequan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
https://gyazo.com/e521d3ae9cf44ed32311329e3697dd58
https://gyazo.com/c5405aacee166fb734afc8714a26ed34
https://gyazo.com/652b18266b98d1c2fa6b7be8c6e65927
Old 06-05-2019, 03:45 AM   #3
Jerequan

I think the other red wire is supposed to be connected to the ac power wire after removing the cover under the steering wheel?? Not sure though.. I have no idea where the blue wire is supposed to go!?!? This is basically the only connection i need help with in order to test my fogs. If they don't work ill probably end up following an alternate guide and wiring them up to the parking lights or something although i would much rather retain the ability to use my switch to turn them on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190604_115339.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	549621  

Old 06-05-2019, 08:53 AM   #4
dustyboner
Vaginal Lubrication Tech

dustyboner is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
dont know if this will be any help but here is the wiring from the OEM install guide.
you can download it from the link in my signature.
dustyboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:57 AM   #5
dustyboner
Vaginal Lubrication Tech

dustyboner is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i just remembered i helped someone with their fog lights a while back.

take a look at this thread
https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1253842
dustyboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:12 PM   #6
Jerequan

I just installed a t tap running from my fog light extension to the low beam harness. Too much of a headache to get it working properly with the ebay harness. Sad because i really wanted the ability to use my switch to turn the fogs on/off. Thanks for replying and at least trying to help me!!