Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

6ft 3in in a sk2

Tags
3in 6ft sk2
14K views 69 replies 35 participants last post by  White_02 
#1 ·
Do you think im too tall to fit in a s2k? 6ft 3in, I wanna get one but if im too tall then ill stick with the rsx!!

#61 ·
I'm 6'3 as well... sat in my friends s2k once... I was super squished lol maybe if you are pencil arm skinny then can fit ok.

#62 ·
the passenger seat area is smaller guys. youre not imagining that....... :rotfl:

#63 ·
passenger side is DEFINITELY a lot smaller than the driver side. thank god my gf is tiny :thumbsup:

and the no tilt steering wheel took some time getting used to it until i learned just how to sit in the car

#65 ·
I'm 6'2", 185lbs and 34" inseam. I do not properly fit in a stock S2000. My sightline is way above the wheel and it feels awkward at times if I sit up straight, but I knew this going into purchasing S2000.

After 3 years of dealing with this I purchased a Bride Stradia II w/ low seat cushion and the LR rail from Bride. I am now sitting much much lower in the car (roughly 2 in) However, since my legs are now closer together due to the seat bolsters the steering wheel has become an issue. Now I'm searching for good aftermarket steering wheel to make the fitment even better. Also I removed the panel that is below the steering wheel as my legs touch it - so the search continues...

This is my experience, yours may vary but this car was not designed for tall and wide people.

#69 ·
it wasn't an accident, i've been on this site since 2006 :thumbsup:

this is just a place to drop information at this point and that was my goal, but I guess this place isn't totally dead :D

Yeah the stoplight thing used to be an issue for me, but no longer!

#68 ·
Well while we're at it....

Im 6'3.5"

And I was in the market for an s2k until I sat in one. I barely fit inside. I could barely see anything from under the roof (stoplights would have completely been in the blind spot).

Wound up with a BRZ instead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.