Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Tags
866 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  CyborgGT 
#1 ·
Picked up a 2003 rsx type s for my gender reveal and now just decided to keep it and build it. I’m Stan BTW. Well be posting pics soon.

#5 ·
YouTube it. It's a trend where people get those tires that make colored smoke when you do a burnout. For a gender reveal, you already know what gender your newborn is going to be, but you use tires that make pink- or blue-colored smoke as a way to surprise your friends/family during a get-together/baby shower.

Not that I support any activity born from internet trends, but congrats on the baby!

#9 ·
Yeah, I guess. I mean, I feel like if you're a car enthusiast to the point where you'd want to do your gender reveal in this way, then you'd probably already have something with a clutch to put these tires on, but I'm at the point of making a bunch of assumptions now, so...whatever.

#8 · (Edited)
why not just set the tire on fire? JW I mean, it must be a bitch to put a set of gender reveal tires on your Lambo. your dick kid must have your high dollar Japanese bike that could be used, out on a date with his GF so that's a no go. your 8K golf cart wont do a burn out. you don't want to end up on AFV cuz you or your wife shoot yourself in the crotch cuz the pop can is backwards. this is the (almost) the dumbest shit ive ever heard. FFS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.