Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Kpro V3?

Tags
kpro
3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  dustyboner 
#1 ·
Ok soo i just got this kpro off Craigslist for super cheap. What i wanna know is if it is for my year rsx. I have an 03,is there anyway to know what year its for?? And also how to install it(if there’s anything else i need to do other than plug it in) any help would be appreciated

#2 ·
Yes it will work on your 03. You most likely will be able to use one of Hondata’s free can tunes to get your car running but you should get a custom tune even if it is an etune. The ECU is bolted to the firewall with a plug connection (ECU is located under the glovebox). Download Hondata software onto your computer and then transfer their can tune to your ECU using the cable coming out Kpro 3 ECU. Go on their website for more information.

#6 ·
I’m guessing all you have is just the k-pro v3 circuit board itself. To the best of my knowledge you need Hondata’s hardware that matches your 2003 RSX-S PRB type ECU. Even if you had the correct circuit board I have no experience on how to install it. I sent my ECU into Hondata for them to install and test. Sorry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.