Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

New 06 Base Owner!

Tags
base owner
813 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  LTRiggs 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone, I recently just got my hands on a single owner base model RSX, the carfax showed a fantastic maintenance record! (the AC Compressor was changed 10k miles ago!)

But there are some cons it does have high miles 192k, and a medium sized dent behind the passenger side door and the bumpers covers are perfect. As well on the drive home I hit a train track really hard and I think I messed up the AC condenser fan, figures but the AC still blows ICE cold!

Enjoy the photos! :fistbump:

As for future plans I'm picking up a k20z1 head, I'm gonna fully build the head and target 245-265whp na build. This will actually be my first build ever so yea definitely gonna take lots and lots of photos and maybe even film the whole build.

As for interior I'm undecided I'm bouncing between preserving it in its current state and going for complete Blue Type R interior but that's pricey!

See less See more
#8 ·
Alrighty so I know it's been a while since I made an update on the car but something's have been done!

Went ahead and converted my lo beams to HIDs, picked up a set of fogs with another set of violet HIDs and threw those right on in there!

Finally my brother in law really wanted my stock wheels and although I don't really care for these jnc033s they've grown on me, but. And there's a big butt. I'm still on stock coilovers so my ride hide actually went up on these behemoth 19 inchers. Eventually I'll get new wheels but those will come with the long term plans of the car!!

Anyways cheers everyone and enjoy the pictures!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.