Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

NC: Semi-Unicorn

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Ssm05k20z1 
#1 ·
So I was in the process of selling my S2000 since it essentially just sat in the garage since we became a family of 3. Since I was selling the fun car it became more apparent how boring the 9th gen Si was.

Well, about 3 weeks ago on a Monday the local Acura dealership called me to tell me they just got in on trade a 80,000 mile, 1 owner, purchase/serviced/traded in at the same dealership, 2003 Arctic Blue Type S. I drove it home on Thursday...

I've spent the past 3 weeks "refurbishing" it...as much as you need to refurbish a garage kept, summer only, <5000 mile/yr car. I did some trim items, took it to my PDR guy to get a few door dings out, issued the lifetime warranty on the window tint, did a valve adjustment/seals/plugs, oil/transmission/coolant service, and went through all the steering and suspension components.

The last few things on my "to do" list are pick up a summer set of wheels (OE 17??) for some summer tires (S007a or ExtremeContact Sports), Engine Mounts, a few little dress up items, and fix a busted seam in the drive seat.

Currently I have a bunch of FEEL'S goodies installed. I plan to drive it as is until the spring before I consider any major changes....if I consider any at all. This thing is original and unrestored - and I might just enjoy as is - making it a Unicorn.

See you on the roads.

See less See more
#9 ·
What state are you in? Everywhere looks so much nicer then Pennsylvania lol. If my job didn't pay so low down south I'd be moving to one of the Carolina's or Florida.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.