Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

JNC001 CCW replica's have 2 bolt patterns on wheel, lol

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  hylander 
#1 ·
Well, I was seriously considering purchasing a set of JNC001 CCW rep's from aspire motoring, only to find out the wheels have 2 bolt patters (5x100 and 5x114.3). To me, that just doesn't look appealing to me. I found another company in northern cali that used to make them, but not the size and bolt pattern I need but reasonably priced. There was another company in Europe that makes them but the costs and shipping would put them way over my budget. I realize that this is a cosmetic enhancement to the vehicle, but alas my dream of having ccw reps are now dashed. I simply don't have the budget to pay for original ccw's, I think there about $1k each. No ccw oem's or reps for sale on amazon or ebay to be found either :(

So, I may go with a couple other options: either save up for some nice Klutch wheels, which are a bit over my budget, or go with the JNC005 machine silver finish with (1 bolt) patern. decisions decisions...... Or, I can just keep my stockies and keep plasti dipping them black and use the wheel budget money for a PLM race header, woot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.