Ronald_Type-R : Project DC5 Integra Type-S v2.0 - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-27-2018, 10:43 AM   #26
Ronald_Type-R

Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
So sexy,l!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
cars looking better and better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCH_BOY88 View Post
summer mode 2018 looks perfect
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmakas17 View Post
Spring mode looks phenomenal, thanks for sharing.

Stupid question though, how much lower does the Mugen lip hang than the Type R side skirts? Doesn't look like it's anymore than a quarter inch based on your pics.
Thanks man! The Mugen lip hangs a tad bit lower than the Type-R side skirts, but not much, I'd say maybe half an inch or so?

A-Spec spoiler finally came in after waiting 6 months!
Ronald_Type-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2018, 10:23 PM   #27
Thatoneguy89

Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What brand hood pins?
Thatoneguy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 04:37 PM   #28
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
man this car is just...wow lol

i'm going to use one of those pics as my desktop wallpaper haha
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2018, 04:25 AM   #29
Ronald_Type-R

Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatoneguy89 View Post
What brand hood pins?
Aerocatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
man this car is just...wow lol

i'm going to use one of those pics as my desktop wallpaper haha
Lol thanks, been pretty rusty at taking photos so I'm slowly trying to get back into it.

Completely forgot to mention that I ended up acquiring an 06-08 JDM K24A motor earlier this month! Got it off my guy JDMSource in Calgary, AB, and everything looks really good upon inspection, as are all the other motors I got from him previously.

Goal is to swap the motor in during the winter, replace all the maintenance parts (chain, tensioner, water pump, all oil seals, new alternator, starter, axles, etc.), install all the bolt-ons, and aim for 200ft/lbs of torque on a Mustang dyno. There are going to be quite a number of FK8 Civic Type-R at the track starting next year, and my end goal is to be able to chase them down at the track, both on the corners and on the straight line. We shall see how it goes!

Here are some of the parts I plan on adding to the swap:
- OEM K20Z3 Transmission
- MFactory Helical LSD w/ Stage 1 Racepak
- K-Tuned K24A Race Exhaust Manifold
- K-Tuned 3" Catback Exhaust System
- K-Tuned Upper Coolant Housing
- K-Tuned Post Mount Bracket
- K-Tuned Tensioner Cover
- K-Tuned Shifter Cable Transmission Bracket
- K-Tuned 72mm Throttle Body
- K-Tuned Race Spec Shifter Assembly
- K-Tuned Race Spec Shifter Cables
- Garolite Intake Manifold Gasket
- Innovative 85A Side Motor Mounts
- Innovative 75A Front Motor Mount
- MTEC Race Shift Springs
- Circuit Hero Oil Pan Baffle
- Circuit Hero Timing Chain Guide
- Tractuff VTC Actuator Limiter
- OEM K20Z1 Oil Pump
- OEM K20Z1 50' VTC Cam Gear
- OEM RRC Valve Springs
- JDM FD2 RRC Intake Manifold
- K-Tuned TPS Sensor
- OEM RDX 410cc injectors

The car drives perfect (to me) as it currently sits, I honestly can't wait to see what a 50ft/lbs jump in torque would feel like!

I will update more as I collect more parts for the swap!

Ronald_Type-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 09:49 PM   #30
maybecatchfire
lurker status

maybecatchfire is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
You have me thoroughly inspired right now!
maybecatchfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 11:37 PM   #31
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^ No kidding. I had narrowed down the color choice for my future respray to Championship White, Jade Green Metallic, or some sort of metallic red that's slightly darker than Milano. I'm definitely going white now. It's a common color, but my god does it look gorgeous against the black-housed headlights and with the Mugen hood.

It's funny that I'm a member of a couple other forums that Ronald's passed through, and his builds have always looked brilliant.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:26 PM   #32
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
^ No kidding. I had narrowed down the color choice for my future respray to Championship White, Jade Green Metallic, or some sort of metallic red that's slightly darker than Milano. I'm definitely going white now. It's a common color, but my god does it look gorgeous against the black-housed headlights and with the Mugen hood.

It's funny that I'm a member of a couple other forums that Ronald's passed through, and his builds have always looked brilliant.
Milano Pink is what you want to go with man
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 03:16 PM   #33
Silverlifematters

Silverlifematters is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Silverlifematters is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Silverlifematters is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Silverlifematters is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Silverlifematters is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Silverlifematters is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Silverlifematters is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Silverlifematters is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Awesome DC5 you got there Ronald_Type-R.

Quick question, are your spoon calipers from the AP1/AP2 S2000's versions or the EP3 Type R ones? Trying figure out which to buy soon
Silverlifematters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 12:32 PM   #34
koss1229

koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Very nice! Can't wait to see your progress with that swap. It's a lot of work, but it's satisfying in the end. I'm still trying to sort out some kinks in my own swap before I get it on the dino.
Old 07-30-2018, 06:15 PM   #35
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Sick build Sir. K24 was probably my best investment ever for my DC5.
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:52 AM   #36
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks good! I just bought another DC5 with the same wheels specs. You're motivating me to get the fitment where you have it, although I think the Sumitomo tires run a hair wider then what you have going on.
2002 RSX Type S Laser Blue Turbo
97 GSX 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:44 AM   #37
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nats007 View Post
Stock vs stock, you felt a noticeable gain over the K20A2?
Old 09-02-2018, 05:50 PM   #38
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nats007 View Post
Stock vs stock, you felt a noticeable gain over the K20A2?
Yessir... It's all in the torque. Car feels completely different.
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote